What are you wearing today? Mar 05 - Jan 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I wore two outfits. The first one I went shopping in, but it was too windy to wear this dress out (Marilyn, anyone?:innocent:Thank God I wore cut off tights underneath!) so I changed for work.

outfit110506no10gn.jpg
outfit110506no116zv.jpg

closeup1105062wp.jpg

- flower patterned thrift store full circle dress (such a bargain! only approx. $3.5)
- black belt from a black dress from H&M
- black cut off opaque tights
- gold braided flats
And:
- royal blue 2nd hand cropped blazer

Later

outfit110506no27ez.jpg
outfit110506no222hm.jpg

closeup110506no20yo.jpg

- white tank top from By Malene Birger
- turquoise belt from mum's 80s dress
- blue jeans, cuffed, from Tiger of Sweden
- pewter ballet flats from ASOS
And:
- aquagreen cardigan from H&M
- cream cropped blazer w/ multicolored stripes from H&M

I'm off for an extra long weekend, so I won't be able to post for the next couple of days. Hope everyone'll enjoy their weekend as much as I intend to!

Duke - great jacket, dior does well...
Heel-D - wednesday outfit - my fav.
Kneehighs - your email box is full.
Kisa - i like

Last edited by a moderator:
hello everyone!

trioshot.jpg

on monday, i wore... blazer(Undercoverism)/tanktop(N.Hoolywood)/black pants(Dior Homme)/necklace(Number(N)ine)
on tuesday, i wore... hoody(Undercover)/bandage wrapped t-shirt(mastermind JAPAN)/belt(Helmut Lang)/jeans(Dior Homme)
on wednesday, i wore... unfinished blazer(self-made)/flannel shirt(Undercoverism)/jeans(Dior Homme)/hat(SCALA)
and today, i wore... constructed blazer(Number(N)ine)/t-shirt(Lad Musician)/jeans(Dior Homme)-NOT SHOWN since I've already posted this outfit in the past. (kind of...)

The server where I normally host my files is acting up, so I'll share the shirt that I wore yesterday. I'll post the real photos whenever the site is working again. It's Just Cavalli from yoox. It's cotton, but there are slightly glittery spots. I wore them with some black pants. I forget which ones. I also ended up going out for last minute karaoke after I'd changed, so I went with black tee and my oh so smokey Jil Sander jeans.

38017781_2.jpg
38017781_6.jpg

Tom- Nice tee + shoes. Is the blazer Cloak as well?
Fashionista- cute skirt.
duke83- We're lucky it was chilly.
skinnyboho- I like the shirt's pattern
ivy- great use for the McQueen scarf
kisa- nice work with the shorts. That jacket is really surprisingly nice looking for Navy. Perfect for rainy days. And, about my jeans, they're raw. Cotton with a bit of elastic. The inner pockets are really soft and satiny too. Plus they cost far less than anyone assumes they'd be. Always nice!
Louchina- cute charms
Heel- I like the red detail on that Puma tee.
Sunny- Gorgeous belt. Have fun in London.
Tangerine- I like the trinity + hammerhead
voodoo_mary- I like the grey vest.
tricotineacetat- That's a beautiful jacket. I don't know the designer, but I'll have to do some research later.
castorpollux- You must shop at the Saks outlets too. I have those Lindeberg pants too. :D
Milkfresh- Nice pattern on those shorts.
emi- I bet that jacket looks great IRL.
style_expert- I like the Margiela.

I think that takes me back to where I left off.

My Blazer is really Cheap from H&M '05. I Think H&M Blazers fit me best, other manufacturers never did it for me that welll, although their quality is better.
I think of buying a Dior Homme Blazer but i dont know if i want to spend that much money for a blazer not looking so much different..

Oh Jun! :shock:

JUN! :blush:

You look fantastic! I would have stopped you on the street to congratulate you had I seen you dressed like this....

thanks everyone for the nice comments:flower:B) Now it's my turn:

Jun-I love your style and really want to have your wardrobe!
Chairfan- I love your red dress! It looks great!
Tangerine- You always have great tshirts:rolleyes: ! I also like the shoes very much
Sonnytsunami-That belt is very special!

I'm wearing nothing special today:
tpd10ve.jpg
tod23ax.jpg

black jeans---Dior Homme
white brainman tshirt---Undercover
sandals---Miu Miu

JUN! Your outfits are :heart:!

Went for lunch with mommy..
chalayandress.jpg

Hussein Chalayan dress.. With a pair of Donna Karan strappy heels + a YSL suede lilac Rose handbag :] Oh and my favourite Pomellato robot necklace :rolleyes:

today...nothing special but people were staring at me when I went to work..maybe I look like someone famous..I dont have TV so I dont know...well...this is it...

Tangerine----Like your shoes and T-shirt!!
chairfan---- Really cute...dress...and blue belt...:heart:

Attachments

• emeli 12 maggio 2006.jpg
    emeli 12 maggio 2006.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 48
Pyjama kitsch today...:smile:

love the pants, both are Schneider from past collections... (bought through his recent stocksales)

Attachments

• DSC04081_2.jpg
    DSC04081_2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC04088_2.jpg
    DSC04088_2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 24
kuran and jun!:woot:

me -
vintage lace top
denim mini by Stitch's
issac mizrahi for Target straw shoes
striped bag
12may3.jpg
12may2.jpg
12may4.jpg

Topshop pinstripe culottes
Marc jacobs belt
H&M shirt
Manolo Blahnik D'orsay shoes

Attachments

• fash35.jpg
    fash35.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 8
Thanks for your nice comments Sonnytsunami, tangerine, chairfan and visconti :flower:

tangerine: I totally LOVE your blue Converes. Haven't seen any Converses like that before. I want them! :woot: And another cool t-shirt you have!
chairfan: supercute dress! And I've said it before, but I say it again, your turqoise belt is so nice! I love the colour, and your combination of it with that aquagreen cardigan.

jun: that necklace in your first outfit makes your outfit really fresch.
style expert: cool tee!
kuran: how stylish and cool!

I haven't decided what to wear today yet... It's study day, so I don't have to got to school. Don't really know what to do today yet, so I'll post my outfit later.:rolleyes:

You all look great! I'll comment later~

Today going out shopping for my so wanted givenchy sunglasses with my mother. ^_^

Attachments

• look20.JPG
    look20.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 7
I was going to wear this dress yesterday...but I hadn't finish the changes I was making to it.. which turned out to be a good thing because I ended up having a baby (not mine, she has too good manners for that :P ) literally sh*t all over me..

So I'm wearing it today..

Vintage dress with kingfisher motive from E-bay
Red belt
Bright red lacquer flats

Attachments

• Pict3611a.jpg
    Pict3611a.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Pict3606a.jpg
    Pict3606a.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Pict3641a.jpg
    Pict3641a.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 3
Hanne you look fantastic! I love your dress, the belt, and the shoes:heart: :flower::heart:
Where did you get the shoes, what brand are they? I am looking for shoes exactly like that!:woot:

voodoo_mary I love your style :flower:
chairfan looking good! love the belt!:woot:

Thanks for the kind words and karma, guys :blush: You make a girl happy!

Anyway, me yesterday:
zitzy9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back