What brands repair their bags?

Celine offers repair for the clasps and metal work on their bags, not so much the leather. I had a bad experience with this personally, but I think the people who've had the clasps fixed reported good service.

Hermes repairs their bags.
Goyard repairs their bags.
Gucci has a repair service as well but I believe that like Chanel there is a time limit on it.

Hermes gladly takes in repairs, if the person who made the piece is still at the company, that same person will be in charge of the piece in question.

i hear good things about Bottega Veneta too.

Vuitton will replace leather/vachetta parts of their monogram bags, as long as the monogram is still intact. no matter how vintage, they'll take it in. if it's even historical, they might buy it off from you. if you have a good relationship with your store (and they have an in house team) you can even get common hardware replaced for free in-store, like key chains, zipper pulls, etc.

i think overall, the brands which are famous for their leathergoods and also started out with leathergoods, branching out into RTW later, will do repairs.

Chanel is, after all, a fashion/RTW brand first, before it started to sell bags.

Givenchy offer a repair service with them going back to their factory in France, so do Mulberry (who I have heard offer a fantastic service) with theirs going back to the factories in the UK.

I heard Hermes also offer a 'spa' service for their bags that need a refresher and all aspects of your bag get cleaned and treated.

Hermes gladly takes in repairs, if the person who made the piece is still at the company, that same person will be in charge of the piece in question.

:heart:

I have a Vuitton bag I need repaired; I guess now would be a good time to take it in to see how they handle it.

Last edited by a moderator:
longchamp repairs...

fendi does not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->