What did you buy today? Your own pics encouraged! #3

Chanelcouture09

Some Like It Hot
Reaction score
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]116729[/split]

Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, we are going to be periodically starting a new thread. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed. The old thread can be found here.
  • Please stay on topic! This thread is for what you bought today. We also have a "Help me find..." thread for your searching for specific items, a "Yay or Nay" thread if you are in doubt about buying or not, and a "Online Shopping" thread for advice regarding webshops. You may post any type of purchase, from chewing gum to concert tickets to couture gowns.
  • Brief words of appreciation are fine, but please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • Please remember to credit pictures according to the announcement which you can read here - don't use abbreviations e.g. "nap" or "style", but write net-a-porter.com or style.com
  • We encourage you to post photos of your actual items! That can be more informative than the stock photos on the web sites.

Saint Laurent 'Teddy' Baseball Jacket

Tom Ford 'Russell' Sneakers in Navy

*Tomford.com / Mrporter.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this shirt and skirt

M4421D00B-Q11%401.1.jpg

M4421E000-Q11%406.1.jpg

moschino cheap and chic

picture credit goes to zalando.de

I own the SL jacket too. :heart: The sneakers are cool, I like the burgundy ones more, but the fabric is very pretentious.

For sure they're pretentious, thats what I loved because no one else has done a velvet sneaker (that I'm aware of) so it just had to be done - surprisingly I didn't like the leather version they looked cheap considering they were an additional £100.

New sturdy ankle boots.
my pics

Attachments

• Shoes 002.jpg
    Shoes 002.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Shoes 003.jpg
    Shoes 003.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 4
WAREHOUSE Leather Profile Clutch Bag in Light Grey :heart:
iMCNqO4.jpg

8TKNfnO.jpg

warehouse

MANGO Jacquard baggy trousers in black and rolled-up sleeve T-shirt in pastel grey

qs6h0AJl.jpg

c6pqftOl.jpg
nLCvcbHl.jpg

mangooutlet

Jimmy Choo 'York' Boots in Brown Suede

The White Company 'Albany' Throw

Nike Sweatshirt

Alexander McQueen V&A Book

*JDSports.co.uk, Mrporter.com, Thewhitecompany.com & Amazon.co.uk

Samsøe Samsøe Solly tee in Black, Charcoal and White.
They are a bit too long on me, but I plan to tuck them into my belted jeans so it is fine:smile:

2mpn05v.jpg

//boozt.com, Samsoe.com

Well, I didn't buy them today, but they arrived late last night...

Pomandere Khaki cotton blazer
34q0dtt.jpg

& Other Stories chunky ribbed cotton sweater
34npp4h.jpg

//pictures are my own

I am really happy with both:smile:

^Lovely items, so nice to be really happy with your purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->