What Did You Resist Buying?

a lot of things :lol: but Chloe Susanne boots are my long time wishlist nr 1 and I still resist. not. to . buy. :huh:

Gucci loafers

Oh, any particular reason you decided against them? I've been going back and forth for ages on whether to get these, but just haven't been able to bite the bullet yet for some reason!

Oh, any particular reason you decided against them? I've been going back and forth for ages on whether to get these, but just haven't been able to bite the bullet yet for some reason!

I haven't decided against them just resisted the purchase for timely budget reasons but I intend to get them in a near future. ^_^

This. All of this. It was, and still is, a very hard decision to make.

landscape-1494874518-romper.jpg

http://www.esquire.com/style/mens-fashion/news/a55081/romper-for-men-romphim/

^:lol: More like a pajama/bachelor party. It looks pleasant and comfortable. ^_^

I'm not going to lie, but tinker with the length of the sleeves and shorts a little bit, and offer it in black or navy, and I MIGHT consider it.

^ I see a fair number of onesies for women, but it just seems like the likelihood of it all fitting correctly and being flattering is close to nil ...

^One false move, and some poor guy could totally wind up showing brain. Big NOPE to that.

PEACHES_PLAYSUIT_BLACK_SFP006_1.jpg

Image from Sundays The Label

There's this playsuit that I really REALLY want to get my hands on. It's from a shop here in Sydney, and I don't want to say that I passed up on it just yet. But I'm still restraining myself right now because I just splurged on a bag for myself for my Birthday. But yeah, I still want to buy it because I like how it looks casual, but because of the colour, it gives off a more classy vibe. I also think I'll be wearing this on days I don't feel too comfortable about my mid-section.

the entire Ulla Johnson store...
:lol:...

they opened one right by me and i literally can see it from my front door...
i have never been inside because i don't know if my heart would be able to take it...
i want everything...
it just appeals to my gypsy soul in so many ways...

so i just don't go in cause there is no way i can buy the whole store...
so i buy nothing...
:doh:...

:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->