What fashion house deserves a relaunch?

krncandi

Reaction score
So I know that there are many who hate the idea of reviving a historical fashion house. But rebooting such brands have become quite the trend and possibly reintroducing the legacy of it's importance like: Schiaparelli, Irfe, Galitzine, Courreges, Faure Le Page, Goyard, Moynat, and recent annnouncements like Charles James, Jean Patou, Mainbocher, and Gernreich.

So I just want to know what you guys think should be the next house/s for a possible and successful revival. I'm just curious so please don't rant about leaving them alone and stuff. Just wondering :smile:

My choices are: Poiret, Capucci, Claude Montana, and Gres (not just fragrance :rolleyes:)

A lot of the houses you mentioned would be positioned at a couture level - so there may not be enough demand for them to be relaunched as such.

MY choice would be a relaunch of the original Biba (i never liked the re-launches of the brand with bella freud or the miss selfridge line) i would think positioning at a H&M/topshop level would be perfect.

A lot of the houses you mentioned would be positioned at a couture level - so there may not be enough demand for them to be relaunched as such.

MY choice would be a relaunch of the original Biba (i never liked the re-launches of the brand with bella freud or the miss selfridge line) i would think positioning at a H&M/topshop level would be perfect.

Biba would be totally huge right now! It's still so relevant for today! Would definitely be a lot better quality than H&M and Topshop as well.

And Bella Freud did make Biba a little too expensive which goes against their philosophy

Biba would be totally huge right now! It's still so relevant for today! Would definitely be a lot better quality than H&M and Topshop as well.

And Bella Freud did make Biba a little too expensive which goes against their philosophy

House of Fraser bought Biba and is now sold within their stores within the UK. The design team is headed by Hector Castro.

None! We have more than enough fashion brands, I would question: "what fashion house would you disappear from the map?" lol

None! We have more than enough fashion brands, I would question: "what fashion house would you disappear from the map?" lol

Totally agree! If the relaunch is not an instant hit the entrepreneurs loose interest, and it's then when the revolving doors happen... Two designers per year, not money invested, terrible collections... UGH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franckcl17
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->