What is Your Favorite Restaurant in Your City?

The Flying Taco, in North Perth :heart: So cheap and delicious, I love takeaway Mexican food! :buzz:

ia with Wagamama :D But there are loads of other great restaurants in London!

hi guys :smile: i'm going to new york in a couple weeks and i was wondering if anyone knew of any chinese food restaurants (that either do take-out, delivery or not) that have chinese that you can eat out of a box?
sounds stupid but i've wanted to do that forever lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Now this is my kind of topic! :lol:

Authentic Mexican food: Filiberto's and Armando's
Mexican-American food: Taco Bell and Chipotle
Salvadorean cuisine: Eliana's (I know this doesn't count, but I prefer my mom's!)
Arabic food: Pita House, Flaming Kabob, or Baiz Market
Chinese-American food: Panda Express
Italian food: Red Devil or Olive Garden

Other than that, I also love Burger King and Wendy's. Damn, I'm getting hungry now.

Sale Pepe! - An Italian restaurant. Delicious.

Kalui's at my province of Puerto Princesa City, Palawan. They always serve fresh and the best sea foods, fruit salads/drinks and vegetable dishes I've ever had. They don't have any other protein but fish and the likes. And that's where I get my treat of eel meat. :P

Shaw's Crab House in Chicago... I'm drooling thinking about the 60 DOLLAR Sunday brunch I enjoyed with my dad last year. The lobster bisque, smothered salmon, crab cakes...:woot:

The Blue Parrot Cantina - A Mexican Restaurant. I think the best Mexican in Edinburgh, the toilets are even outside.

My favorite restaurants are Armstrong's, Roland's, Sesame Inn, Primanti Bros and Cheesecake Factory in Pittsburgh.

Armstrong's is my most favorite of all. Great Italian food and quite affordable.

this may not be the BEST restaurant in Austin TX but its my favorite: kerbey lane

its opened 24/7 which is great for college students, and offers a variety of meals, and they are very vegetarian friendly!

Home in LA - for affordable breakfast eats!

Before 11am I get the Weekend Madness - which is French Toast with sauteed walnuts and bananas. To die for! :heart:

i just went through this thread not many paris recommendations :(

anyway
Lisieux (france) - Hotel de l'esperance. best steak ever. best creme brulee ever.
Tavers (france) - Hotel la tonnellerie

From London

My fav:
French: Clos Maggiore, La trompette in chiswick,
Chinese: Hakkasan, Yautcha, royal dragon, mayflower, royal china,imperial china for dimsum,Magic wok bayswater,
Japanese: Sakura,sushi hiro, kiraku, pham sushi,
Thai: Nom 1 cafe (local in west london)
Cake: Hummingbird cupcakes
italian: zizzi for cheap italian food
korean: Assa for cheap authentic korean food, Ran

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back