What to wear to a party

LibertyRose,i love the second,third and fourth dresses in your post 24!!

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Peter Som
http://www.***************/image/2006/Q4/101320061445438565.jpg

vintage
v4139.jpg

Celine
http://www.***************/image/2007/Q1/011220071604203197.jpg

Miu Miu
http://www.***************/image/2007/Q2/041320071005137084.jpg

elle
vintageous

What should a guy wear to a casual party?

Okay so I have been invited to a party tomorrow ending in a sleepover tomorrow and i'm not really known for dressing down so my friends have warned me its strictly casual (no suit jacket and jeans damn!!) So its obv a jeans affair but what can i wear up top? Don't wana just do a t shirt its too boring for me !!

Thanks for your help :-)

Silk pyjamas and a smoking jacket, a la Hugh Hefner...it's going to end in a sleepover...and they said "casual" :P

I think Ive seen you in a jeans, tee and vest oufit. That would be casual without being dull.

21st

ok it's my 21st in two weeks and I have no idea what to wear...we're just going out for drinks at a cool cocktail bar and then prob on to a club...please help:flower:

sounds like you're definitely in need of a fun party dress...
especially since it's your 21st birthday :flower:

In order: Gucci F/W 06 with the rest F/W 09 RTW: Alberta Ferretti, Blumarine, Blumarine, Behnaz Sarafpour, Derek Lam, Proenza Schouler

gucci00020m.jpg
aferretti00390m.jpg

blumarine00160m.jpg
blumarine00150m.jpg

bsarafpour00260m.jpg
dlam00170m.jpg

pschouler00350m.jpg

Just did a quick browse through the archives on my computer. Although I barely have any pictures since I got my new computer, since I left home too soon afterwards . . . So this is depending on the party, of course. I think I've covered a lot of possibilities. I'd rather go really over the top sometimes, but these are interesting while being socially acceptable. Hello, black ankle boots. But too be honest, I've noticed that I have a lot of purple in my own closet.

Source: style.com

Always look sexy at the parties! But not trashy! Dresses in dark and glitter colours are the best for an modern and chic partyB) If u dont have " a models body" dont wear a dress that is too short! Better wear a longer ones or add black tights to your dress.
Always wear heels. But not too high if u love to dance :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I need some help! I'll be going to a party next week (dragged by my friend); since I've never been to one before, I'm absolutely clueless about pretty much everything. The dress code is "dressed to impress", but I don't know how fancy I should dress...

Does anyone find that it's hard to keep to a consistent style when one goes to a party? Especially if that style is mainly build for a more daytime look? I'm of course, referring to proper parties that normal people have where they're be drinks and plenty of craziness.

To illustrate, I can't imagine Sofia Coppola or Clemence Poesy doing party looks.

*bump*

My boyfriend and I have been invited to an engagement party at the end of November and I have no idea what to wear. Even though the party will be indoors,by the time of the party it will be very cold up here and most probably heavy snow. Any ideas on what I can wear that will keep me snug outside but stylish inside?

Cashmere poloneck
Jacket/blazer
Slacks/long skirt
Knee high boots

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"