What to wear to a party

^ wow that sounds really good :D
I dont like people who wear the same thing as everyone else.. i went to a concert the other night and the majority of the people there were under 18 but the mix of fashion was awesome! Kids these days dress so uniquely and its fascinating.. i picked up on a few things that i liked and didnt like..

I seem to wear alot of black out clubbing mainly because I am obsessed with shoes and like to wear heels that are coloured- my favourite ones at the moment are redand i cant really wear much colour without being too over the top

whats classy? cos i love classy i just dont know what sort of things to wear to come across as that

Well, it's what you wear, but also how you carry yourself when you're wearing it.

You can wear a lowcut blouse, carry yourself like a lady, and be classy as h*ll, but someone wearing a turtleneck can look like a 2-cent hooker.

Personally, I love classic colors mixed with splashes of color to kick up the outfit (i.e. a black, fitted turtleneck dress...knee length with some teal, alligator pumps= head-turning hotness)

wow u guys seem so sassy & chic! Good views there! When I went clubbing last weekend I wore a silver sequin dress... I don't know why i worry so much as most other people look so bland & girls usually do the short skirt & low cut top, which is not a good combo IMO!!
n508344045_28468_1620.jpg

Clubbing

What to wear? I don't really want to wear a skirt or dress, kinda want to stick to jeans? is that bad? can i wear flats? any ideas what to wear or how to jazz it up a bit?

Wearing jeans, you can get really stick and hot. So I wouldn't really recommend that :doh:

You could wear jeans if you want to with a breezy light top and bring with you something if you get too hot and want to put your hair up or something ^_^ If the top is sexy/pretty enough it can make up for wearing jeans! Some girls wear nothing but skinny jeans anyway! And you could wear some cool shoes with heels or flats that are sort of unique and shiny to jazz it up. I am taller than everyone usually so I wear flats that can be worn in the evening, that have a certain glam look to them. If you feel that's not enough you could also wear add a belt to the jeans that compliments the outfit and makes it more clubbish.

It really depends on which club I'm going to. If I go to the sleazy club with the male dancers on tables, I would wear my skinnies, high-tops, and a gold hoodie. If I'm going to the club where they serve apple martinis and everyone sits in little booths, I would dress it up a bit.

Festive Frocks - Party Dresses

post what you are wearing to some parties or for the holidays etc..

or just post great party dresses that you find that you love..

:flower:

Azzaro dress
RM dress
from Nap

Attachments

• cu.jpg
    cu.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1
  • fr.jpg
    fr.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 2
mmm....i like both of your choices aris...:woot:...

i haven't really seen anything i like enough to post yet...
:ermm:...

oh the RM dress . . :heart:

vanessa bruno sequinned minidress.
just enough sparkle to make it fun & festive.
+ those petal sleeves :wub:

net-a-porter.com
fr.jpg
bk.jpg

i bought this dress on my holiday this past week..
it was boiling hot and i had a few parties to go to..
i love it....:heart:

this is the way i'm wearing it tonight-..

2001862899807596196_rs.jpg

that vanessa bruno dress is gorgeous milk...

this jill stuart dress is so unlike me..
but i actually think it is very pretty...

index.jpg

i dont know if these are particularly festive..but i love them..
phillip lim and marc by mj..

fr.jpg
fr.jpg

netaporter

Last edited by a moderator:
That Jill Stuart dress is jaw-dropping! Just gorgeous!

Awesome choices, adorefaith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->