What to wear when you're nouveau riche

just saw 'new rich' and get on with it
saying noveau riche is pretentiouswithin itself

The girl standing in front of me at lunch today was wearing LV sunnies (decorated with the little charms on the earpieces) and the biggest LV tote I've ever seen. Not really enough to qualify for honors in this thread tho :P

When I went to Birmingham it seemed every other woman had taken advantage of the Louis Vuitton accessories store, they each had a "Speedy 30" LV handbag and a smug look on their faces.
There were Balenciaga bags upstairs fgs!

this is my kid....
windowslivewriterburberrykidsnewarrivals-c0f5burberry-kids-check-dress-2.jpg

and this is the car to drop her off school....
16461704_30b9c6a879.jpg

btw, suri cruise is a fan....

When I went to Birmingham it seemed every other woman had taken advantage of the Louis Vuitton accessories store, they each had a "Speedy 30" LV handbag and a smug look on their faces.
There were Balenciaga bags upstairs fgs!

I wonder if they sell the smug looks at LV too :lol:

PS Nice drive, floodette ...

I find the nouveau riche style quite intriguing- although it gets old quickly to me. But I have to admit, there are some pieces in this thread that I would definitely wear.

Golden age of russian glamour)))))

n-a-p.com, luisaviaroma.com, mytheresa.com, spletnik.ru

I think that everyone can find brilliant examples of nouveau riche in russian site spletnik
:P

I wonder if they sell the smug looks at LV too :lol:

With free LV keyring worth £540.

I'm really not into the whole floaty strapless dress thing at all. No matter who makes it - it always seems sort of WAG to me.

And I can't ever look at a pair of Christian Louboutins and not think of Colleen McLoughlin's birthday cake.
WAG is the ultimate nouveau riche in my book.

^ Ah :innocent: Thanks for posting.

To me, Louboutins are just good-quality staples. Yes, there are styles I wouldn't wear, but they're so widespread that I don't associate them with any one person. Maybe with a few tFSers who are big fans :wink:

this thread was so much fun to read! thanks to everybody for posting! ^_^

I have aparty coming up with a 'nouveau riche' theme. Great thread for inspiration! :lol:
However, I don't own anything that comes near this style and don't have the money for all the logostuff it will be interesting to see what I will come up with.. :ninja:

^ We have a theme party thread where you can ask for advice. Of course there are all the knockoffs :ninja:

PS I bumped it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the LV stephen sprouse bags scream "nouveau riche" .. :innocent:

another picks:

D&G sequin blazer & tunic

12181785_navy

12181400_navy

giuseppe zanotti pumps

12186527_bronze

fendi pumps

12126209_black

versace heels

12219827_beige

My nouveau riche purchases would be a Breitling watch for sure and some custom-made Chrome Hearts or Carla Dawn Behrle leather pants - probably both. [Kaaaching!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->