What to wear when you're nouveau riche

^ Juicy stationery :rofl: Are you kidding me, or is this for real?

It seems the Juicy girls are always being interviewed in magazines, and my favorite bit ever is when one of them said that she considers before buying anything whether she would wear it when she's 70 (the answer must be yes).

You know, I thought you were a bit off here, but perhaps you are actually prescient :innocent:

you think Audrey wouldn't look like that if she'd live in present time?

i mean, sure, either one of those could be her reincarnation too

088d2fp181335337yeadold.jpg

check out those timeless lucite heels. they totally elongate your body! and they're timeless cause they'll take forever to decay so that people in 2000 years can still admire them IRL!

(source on image)

and she loves Chanel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEA-MAOYkoE

doesn't this SCREAM class? at least, that's what some women on another forum say: Hermes & Chanel = automatic great taste and class!

Ta Ta!

shauna belongs to a separate group, the girl has no class and clearly the money has nothing to do with it.

Audrey Hepburn was super classy and elegant indeed, a fashion icon to many but take in mind that the times where she lived were so different from these. People back in te 50s early 60s were more polite and elegant in general because that was the way they were supposed to be, of course there should be people who broke the rule but the fashion of the decade was beautiful and refined. Now we live in an era of comfort, poor judgement, reality starlets and informality, you wouldnt caught dead audrey in a tracksuit going to the grocery store because she wasnt educated like that "she had class". People doesnt educate their children that way nowadays.

Shauna, Pamela, Aubre ODay etc etc are in a category where having no class at all (at least in fashion) has little to nothing to do with money, there are lots of girls that are struggling to pay for plastic surgery, fake tans and bleach blonde extentions to look like that and have much less money than them, so it isnt a nouveau rich look.

Last edited by a moderator:
in case you missed the point, i was being sarcastic.

wow, that really blew the whole thing :lol:

Well said Danielle ^_^

When I think nouveau riche I immediatly think labels,and I suppose that's because these people suddenly have money and want to show it off,I think it's more a mindset than anything.

and ta-ta I think the juicy stationary set was posted in the pointless designer accessories if that's the item that was mentioned in here

thanks dumbfairy:flower:

Well, im not so good at picking up sarcasm, specially when im not hearing the person say it so i cant tell the sarcasm by only reading. But i dont think i offended anyone with what i said, it wasnt referred to anyone in particular but
Shauna, Pamela, Aubre ODay etc etc are in a category where having no class at all (at least in fashion) has little to nothing to do with money

thats why i didnt quote anyone

like mother like daughter......like father like son. no class whatsoever
linda_hogan5.jpg
axiomdrehollywoodkii

The quintessential airport outfit for a nouveau rich courtesy of Heidi and Spencer-_-
hollywoodmag

heidi-spencer-lax-6238-2.jpg

1. Hermes Scarf...check
2. Louis Vuitton wallet...check
3. louis vuitton belt...check
4. louis vuitton travel bag...checl
5. bright blue balenciaga bag...check!

you think Audrey wouldn't look like that if she'd live in present time?

i mean, sure, either one of those could be her reincarnation too

check out those timeless lucite heels. they totally elongate your body! and they're timeless cause they'll take forever to decay so that people in 2000 years can still admire them IRL!

(source on image)

and she loves Chanel!

doesn't this SCREAM class? at least, that's what some women on another forum say: Hermes & Chanel = automatic great taste and class!

Ta Ta!

Metallic quilts would be spat upon anywhere but in Chanel.

The quintessential airport outfit for a nouveau rich courtesy of Heidi and Spencer-_-
hollywoodmag

1. Hermes Scarf...check
2. Louis Vuitton wallet...check
3. louis vuitton belt...check
4. louis vuitton travel bag...checl
5. bright blue balenciaga bag...check!

What about the Chanel watch and the Vuitton sunglasses?? You're slacckkinnng :wink:

and of course the nouveau riche gotta hit the Ivy later ^_^

a little off topic, but: 1. who is the french idiot with her?!
2. what on earth are the kids supposed
to be when they grow up..?

this outfit screams it for me
mongrammed lv jackets, hermes and ystl trib boots:sick:
paris-fwaw2009-ivonne.jpg

trendycrew.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->