When Celebs & Models Wear Runway Looks

Going back to the Emmys...

00580f.jpg
06f.jpg

Jennifer Garner wearing Oscar de la Renta SS05. Did Oscar save the outstanding gowns from this collection for bigger events? This is plain bad.

00210f.jpg

Oscar de la Renta so far has had 3 looks on celebs already. This one's with Heather Locklear.

Attachments

• HeatherLocklear1.jpg
    HeatherLocklear1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 344
Liberty You're definitely right about that last piece Cate Blanchett wore (the YSL), but I appreciate her choices...she's daring, more so than other stars. She can go from a gorgeous Donna Karan gown to wearing Lanvin over jeans. I don't think CZJ, J. Lo. etc. could pull that off.

Louis Vuitton on Chloe Sevigny (not sure what event this is)...she decided to remove the belt, which was a good idea. The bag is a bit much though; it would have been nice if she went with something simplier.

00190f.jpg

29f.jpg

nice topic.....think we haven't had this before!

my fav is liz hurley in ungaro, she definitely pulls it off!

My personal favourites, despite the negative commentary. :blush:

00310f.jpg
06f.jpg

Emmy Rossum also wore that white and gold embroidered dress on the newest cover of Elle magazine. I thought she wore it the best and looked amazing.

Attachments

• Aviator1.jpg
    Aviator1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 21
  • close.jpg
    close.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 25
  • far.jpg
    far.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 21
Great thread, thanks for posting all of those :heart:

Kate Bosworth in Temperley on UK TRL -

Attachments

• 000Kate.jpg
    000Kate.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,066
  • 000Kate2.jpg
    000Kate2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 927
I've been looking for a thread like this.

natalie2.jpg
chloe.jpg

Natalie Portman in Chloe

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this topic! :flower:
I think Natalie, Kate Bosworth and Chloe Sevigny wear all clothes very well and make it their own.:heart: They have the type of body that can carry off almost anything or maybe they're just super thin.

Penelope and SJP ruined those Narciso dresses.:yuk: I think his long flowy designs look best on very tall stick insects.

Love that Burberry dress & the Balenciaga that Diane K was wearing. The Kokosalaki dress looked better on the runway.

I thought Cate looked very beautiful in all three looks, especially the Yohji and YSL numbers. :heart:

i agree with astrid... :wink:
the ysl is darling...

Very interesting. A few things actually look better on the celebs than in the runway pictures.

Alicia could not look any worse.. i love that green dress gemma is wearing

great thread! Alicia looks totally horrible..
I think that most of the runway pieces look better on runway than on celebs.

its such a shame that Dianne Kurger in Kokoslaki's dress didnt photograph as well as it did on the runway.....its so amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->