When Celebs & Models Wear Runway Looks

http://www.***************/image/0211200410473411.jpghttp://www.***************/image/0211200410475782.jpg

And Carmen Kass combined the best of Roland Mouret's AW04 collection when running for the EU parliament. Yes, that's her with Tony Blair.

Attachments

• Carmen1.jpg
    Carmen1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Carmen2.jpg
    Carmen2.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 63
http://www.***************/image/0211200410481509.jpg
Another great Roland Mouret moment: Naomi Watts @ the SAG.

Attachments

• NaomiWatts2.jpg
    NaomiWatts2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 47
100124148.jpg

Angelina Jolie in Jil Stuart at the "Sky Captain" premiere. That's the start of her now 'feminine' look.

Attachments

• Jolie1.jpg
    Jolie1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 59
00140f.jpg
00100f.jpg

The women of "Shark Tale": Renee Zellweger in Carolina Herrera SS05 and Angelina Jolie in Celine's leopard trench from AW04.

Attachments

• SharkTale1.jpg
    SharkTale1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 58
00220f.jpg

And since we're going back to SS05 again... Katie Holmes in Carolina Herrera:

Attachments

• KatieHolmes.jpg
    KatieHolmes.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 69
I know it really shouldn't be surprising, but it's so amazing how much more beautiful things look on the model than on the stars, without exception. Seeing the comparison shows just how much

I agree about the models! I always thought it was kinda weird to see a really recognizable runway look on the red carpet. It just makes me think of how it looks on the runway and thats it.

LibertyRose said:
No worries, Wyatt. I thought some of the celeb pix were bad too. I thought the worst about Sienna in that Chloe outfit was her tan. I don't like Liv Tyler either, but she looked good in a McQueen dress several seasons ago, which prob. isn't archived anywhere.

PoppyAzura, my pleasure! ^_^

Lakota, this is off-topic but I thought Gemma really nailed this look:

The hat, the curls, the expression... She's a muse. :wink:
I haven't seen this look on a celeb, but it was in US Vogue, Elle, and Bazaar, worn by Karen Elson (or was it Liya Kebede?), an unknown, and Theodra Richards, respectively. None of the came close.
And I love ZhangZiyi too. :heart:
You're very right! Gemma looked perfect in the Marc Jacobs show :smile:heart: her hair). And I do love Zhang Ziyi's smile :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Carolyn Murphy in Narciso Rodriguez FW04...absolutely stunning!! :heart:

100125292.jpg

01f.jpg

and back to SS05...Chloe Sevigny in Christian Dior...she really looks pulled together here. I like the turquoise earrings and gold sandals.

00630f.jpg

39f.jpg

wyatt. said:
can't find the real picture but anna wintour wore this

with a black jacket to the new york spring shows
speaking of prada, here's ms. wintour and daugher bee at P. Diddy's birthday, Bee in the dress shown on Gwyneth earlier, Anna in this coat:

03f.jpg

00490f.jpg

Liv Tyler at an AIDS Gala, wearing Lanvin -

Attachments

• style2.jpg
    style2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 852
  • style1.jpg
    style1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 821
Wow this thread really exploded!
Liv always looks lovely.:heart:
Gwen really nailed that LV dress! Christina Ricci surprisingly looks better than the runway model.
Nicolette Sheridan :sick: :yuk: :doh:
Thanks for the pics!:flower:

Kylie Minogue in that ubiquitous Chloe 2004 S dress.:heart:

Attachments

• kylieCh.jpg
    kylieCh.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,339
  • Chloe2004Sp_00100.jpg
    Chloe2004Sp_00100.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,366
LibertyRose said:
Sofia Coppola in Chloe AW04 at Cannes. Looks good, for a change. :wink: As far as vintage chicks are concerned, I like her better than Chloe Sevigny.
I think Sophia Coppola totally owned that dress since she made it her own with her quirkiness.

kimair said:
Carolyn Murphy in Narciso Rodriguez FW04...absolutely stunning!! :heart:
i love her in that gorgeous dress!! :heart:

Carolyn Murphy looked amazing in that dress!

and i love Liv Tyler in green as well

Halle Berry in FW04 Dolce & Gabbana at the NYC Catwoman premiere; she definitely has the body to pull this off:

00520f.jpg

01f.jpg

Renee Zellweger in FW Carolina Herrera at the Costume Institute Gala; not one of my favorite looks on her, the color seems to make her look washed out

01f.jpg

100123930.jpg

Eva Mendes in FW04 Zac Posen, also from the Met Gala; she looked ok...wasn't crazy about the hair.

12f.jpg

100126605.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->