WSJ. Magazine November 2020 : The Innovators Issue

Not a BTS fan, but I really like these. They make me nostalgic for boarding school haha

Where are the innovators?

With all due respect to BTS, but innovators they are not. I've heard their songs and its the same as any kpop song out there, more so now that they've westernized their sound. Also, the Dynamite video is nothing but a Gucci campaign in motion.

I would've accepted "The Influencers", but innovators? Hard pass. Wake me up when they've innovated something.

Last edited:
I was expecting to hate it based on the title but I love all covers! :D even though the tag seems out of place, their kpop is not an innovation but I guess that they´re famous in the west is?

I saw the title and knew it was going to be pretentious and they didn't disappoint. The covers are nice just not about innovators.

Okay but Ms. Coel is snatched. She is born to be infront of the camera.
@Benn98 based on this and Elle cover I guessed you cannot stand k-pop. Same with me it's just to childish and bubble gum pop. But I always happy to see more Asian faces on more Western covers because God forbidden these editors to feature their local Asian artists.

God Bless Michaela! She's just so freaking photogenic, her face structure always looks unreal!

Another stunning cover(s) from WSJ! Most consistent every month.

It's impossible for her to look bad, I'm almost certain.

Michaela looks stunning. Love the vintage vibe of her shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->