Yasmin Le Bon

maybesomeday...
you MUST post accurate credits for all your images according to tFS guidelines..

otherwise they will have to be removed...
please add them...
thx

maybesomeday said:
Here are a few... hopefully you like them.

Awesome avatars! Karma! :flower:

To anyone who has access to photo agencies, Yasmin has been recently spotted at a Models One modeling competition in London last week and the Loewe show earlier today in Paris (attending, not modeling).

Yasmin attending the YSL show in Paris earlier today:

00300m.jpg

source: vogue.com.au's catwalk galleries

Who's the guy? He looks creepily disheveled. Button up and tuck in your shirt, man, you're at a YSL show!

I would not be surprised if she showed up at Chanel tomorrow.

^Not sure who the creepily disheveled guy is but Yasmin looks like a million dollars!

----------------------------------------------
Earlier this year -- May 25, 2006 -- Yasmin and her daughter, Tallulah, at the The Canterville Ghost Press Night and VIP Pre-Show at New Wimbledon Theatre in London.

alphapress

Attachments

• Yasmin and Tallulah May 25 2006.jpg
    Yasmin and Tallulah May 25 2006.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 35
Thanks so much for the photo!

The creepy disheveled guy is well-respected photographer Juergen Teller. I suppose he has enough status in the industry to dress however he wants at fashion shows. :smile:

lavieenrose said:
Thanks so much for the photo!

The creepy disheveled guy is well-respected photographer Juergen Teller. I suppose he has enough status in the industry to dress however he wants at fashion shows. :smile:

OOPS!:o

:lol: Well...I know that now I won't forget his face!:lol:

Yasmin looking amazing for Klaus Steilmann - she's doing their autumn/winter 2006/2007 ads!

65_36580480944ec292526119.jpg

source: http://www.steilmann.cz/ (click on modni trendy - steilmann and then the headings under "colekce" to the right to see tons of new photos)

She looks gorgeous (as always)!

Not too sure about those pink tights though - not with that outfit.

She's so lucky... She's married with my first crush (Simon LeBon). Yeah, at the age of 7 years old I was a big fan of Duran Duran especially Simon!!! He's still looks good for his age... Yasmine too!

lavieenrose said:
Yasmin looking amazing for Klaus Steilmann - she's doing their autumn/winter 2006/2007 ads!

This is GREAT news! So happy for Yasmin --who is is looking as stunning as ever!:woot: :heart:

I don't know how many of you get the style.com podcast, but Yasmin talks in the Yves Saint Laurent SS07 Ready-to-wear episode. ^_^

:blush: Sorry, I didn't realize that there was a link to it from the site or else I would've posted it...:doh:

No biggie! The fact that you mentioned it was a podcast gave me the idea as to where to download it (which I couldn't do on style.com).

^Thank you.:heart: :flower: Yasmin is no airhead and is delightfully feminine and well-versed in her fashion. And she is still stunning -- I wish she would have been walking.^_^

:flower: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YASMIN!!!:woot:

And still looking fabulous!

Please feel free to drop by www.yasminlebon.net and post your wishes to her. And check out what I believe to be the most complete site on any model currently on the web right now! It's wonderful.^_^

Thanks Shana! You flatter me immensely. :flower:

Yasmin is getting more work, this time for British department store Debenhams. There are lots of amazing photos of her on the site; here is one...

limited_editions_hero.jpg

Can you believe she's 42? Wow! :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->