Votes: 1 100.0%
  • --

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • --

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kokobombon Thanks! :flower:

hautechild you are right about the waist... it's a shame that's the smallest size they make is not very fitting... I absolutely love the colour and the fabric but I think I would have to take it to re-do it for a proper fitting a.k.a. prob not worth it... :(

valliaddict Yay if affordable
ediewho Nay for the skirt , the waist makes it odd , YAy to the jeans it fits u perfectly

zara1u.jpg

zara2s.jpg

zara3v.jpg

zara4z.jpg

Zara, 60$?

i like the zara top... yay

and edie, definitely keep those zara jeans.. they look great on you!
i agree with the others on the skirt...
if the waist doesn't fit quite right then you'll get frustrated when trying to style it because it will always be a bit off...
i have the same thing going on with a couple pleated maxi skirts i bought. They were inexpensive and i bought them in the smallest size they had but the waist is just too big and doesn't fall in the right spot unless i roll it, which looks terrible.

KemAlnagdy & ChrissyM thanks!
Actually the jeans are also from Mango too (although there're a very similar ones in Zara?). And, yep, Chrissy that waist unfortunately is not gonna get better... shame they didn't make a better fitting. If I kept it it'd prob spent more time in the wardrobe while me trying to look at it like it got a smaller waist... and yep, I tried the rolling into & it didn't work as a solution... so yep, return it will be the right thing... sigh ha ha

butterfly, i think nay... could you please credit the source?

Yeah, I wasn't sure about and ended up not buying it. Thanks...

Sorry ChrissyM, I thought mentioning of AE was enough of a credit.

It's from American Eagle Outfitters

^^it's better to err on the side of caution...

it slipped my mind that ae was american eagle (and some people might know that to begin with) so it's best to always just credit the website where you found the image. americaneagle.com or ae.com or whatever it is.

:wink:

5011.jpg

SOURCE: ThreadSence

I kind of LOVE this skirt! But it's $89USD and I'm not positive it's worth that much. Thoughts, please.

The skirt is nice but I don't like the color.:(

Yay or nay to this dress? I'm not too fond on the color (powder pink) and it's made of wool (7%)?! Also, I'm 5'2...
  • 90% Viscose
  • 7% Wool
  • 3% Elastane
0131304001_12_0.jpg

0131304001_12_1.jpg

COSSTORES

Thanks, I ended up purchasing the hot pink skirt anyway. I deeply need of some retail therapy, there were only a few left in stock, and I got it for $15 off.

I love the dress, it's very minimalistic. I'd consider that it'd be much longer on a more petite frame. So it's not exactly a nay or yay.

teja the dress seems too unstructured to be flattering. nay. but i do like the idea.

i agree with emma peel about the dress... the structure combined with your height might make it swallow you.

The skirt in Post #492 is getting a Yay! from me. I would probably "big yay" if it were in jersey or something, but this sheer skirt is very lovely to me. I am not at all offended by the bubblegum pink color (even speaking as a homme). I approve of the skirt.

I'm going to have to Nay! this dress in Post #493. I'm not feeling this one. I am someone who tends to find beauty in things simple and plain. However, I can't bring myself to praise this dress for its style. So I'll have to fail this one.

Thank you all. I'm not gonna buy it because of my height, tho it's a really nice dress.:heart:

Yay or nay? :smile: I'd wear it as a long flowy jacket over shorts and jeans.

WILFRED_Baye-Tunic-Dress_BLACK.jpg

bellevuecollection.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->