[SIZE=+1]49.[/SIZE] Yrme Stiekema

New York:
1 Model Management

Paris:
Elite

Milan:
Elite Milan

[SIZE=-2] This model has not moved in the past week [/SIZE]
Girl 1 at Prada SS 09 , the current face of Prada's sport line and one of the most buzzed about models of the moment promises to be a rare editorial moment. Stay tuned for your first sightings.

Subscribing :magic:

oh my goodness- phenonemal!!!!!

i pretty much always like Prada girls :wub: but Ymre has blown me away!

Yrme? I guess the rare editorial moment means something with Meisel? I don't think it would surprise any of us unfortunately we will have to wait a few months from now.

^Who knows maybe she will pop up on the november or december cover of VI?

From MDC OTM:

Top Ten Newcomer (Europe:( Ymre
0ymrean5.jpg

Ymre/ Elite Milan, 1 Model Management (NY) Image courtesy of 1 Model Mangement

By our ordinary standards Ymre Stiekema would have been OTM’s first Top 10 Newcomer out of the box given her Prada Sport campaign with Meisel, her position as opening girl at the SS 09 Prada show and her instant debut on MDC’s Top 50. Like the rest of the world we waited for Ymre to surface in the Paris shows, which she did not thus making that Prada Milan show her rare and exclusive Spring sighting. Which then leads to the speculation, what next for Ymre?
mdc

^what next, indeed! they chose a gorgeous polaroid to accompany the note. can't wait to see what her next project is...

so stunning in that polaroid! i smell cover of vogue italia real soon.

Prada Resort 2009 by Steven Meisel!

itam118.jpg

Scanned by fujiko from Amica Italy November

2 Prada campaigns consecutively. I hope she'll be in the mainline campaign too. Yay :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Linea Rossa shot in a magazine, I was really surprised because I've never seen those lines in print. Maybe I will scan it if I won't forget it.

not sold on the prada resort campaign yet, the purse sort of kills it for me. it's cheap looking.

She has such a delicate and mysterious beauty.

Prada Resort 2009
Ph. Steven Meisel
Model: Ymre Stiekema

Image Credit | Scanned by Me from Bazaar November 2008

I don't know what it is, but the Prada shot looks so flat to me. She looks beautiful, but it's missing something for me. :( Thank you for scanning it fully, though! :flower:

I like her look in this shot, but there is something missing...I can't pinpoint it...that doesn't come across as it normally does in her polaroids or other print work. Maybe it's some slight photoshopping of the face? :unsure: Nonetheless, another coup for Ymre, and still a lovely ad. Thanks for the scan, Luxx :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->