Your Favorite Movie Wardrobes

Kate Hudson How to lose a guy in 10 days
Reese Witherspoon Legally Blonde 1&2

While Æon Flux or Aeon Flux did not live up to my hopes.. I did find the the costume designers take on the wardrobe interesting.
In the extra material on the DVD Beatrix Aruna Pasztor explained that she believed that people would still wear natural materials in the future because of the comfort factor. The budget was limited and inorder to disquise the shoes worn by the extras and actors the team came up with the idea of putting tights on the shoes.. which actually looked great.. too bad that isn't a styling that is feasible to adapt..because I do think it looks great.

Pictures from imbd.com and www.aeonflux.com
notice the shoes..
imdbaeonflux01nx3.jpg

the fabrics on the extras..
imdbaeonflux02ms7.jpg

imdbaeonflux03iu1.jpg

aeonflux01dn9.jpg
aeonflux02rf1.jpg
aeonflux03sx0.jpg

aeonflux04ec4.jpg

aeonflux05hf5.jpg
aeonflux06as0.jpg

aeonflux07xe1.jpg

greta garbo mata hari (1931)

i love the gilded, exotic look. very sensual and glamorous..:heart:
012jy9.jpg

ggsitsbyidol4yz6iu.jpg

(gretagarbo theultimatestar)

I get most of my inspiration from films :heart:
For some reason I've always liked Winona Ryder's red wedding dress in Tim Burton's Beetlejuice (1988). I don't think this has been posted, though many of my favourites have been. Sorry, couldn't find a clearer or closer picture.

[timburtoncollective.com]

Last edited by a moderator:
litchickuk said:
sweet home alabama, legally blonde, how to lose a guy in 10 days,

Excellent choices...

Sweet Home Alabama
Legally Blonde
13 Going on 30

I loved the sunglasses, dresses and suits worn in Scarface. The whole wardrobe was just timeless!^_^ It reflected the Miami style of the 80's very well!

One of my favorite movie wardrobes is from the movie the AVIATOR

imdb.com

r_r_r said:
I loved the sunglasses, dresses and suits worn in Scarface. The whole wardrobe was just timeless!^_^ It reflected the Miami style of the 80's very well!

Scarface is definetily one of my favourites. I love the current Gucci ads because they are influenced by the film!

Jennifer Connelly, especially the black gown, and Russell Crowe in A Beautiful Mind

I adored Juliette Lewis' wardrobe in My Louisiana Sky... along with Kelsey Keel's (she won an Emmy for this Hallmark film). The film is set in 1950's/60's Louisiana.

Everything Cybill Shepherd character Betsy wore in Taxi Driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->