YSL jacket

SanDiego

Reaction score
O.k. I saw an add for YSL with a coat that was beautiful it was kind of this style but it was satin. Does anyone have any pics of it or know where I can get it? I love the high collar and the skinny arms

this is from guess

Voila

YSL F/W 04 (Tom's last and fantastic collection) I cant find the advertisement with Gemma wearing it. I have no idea where you can get it call YSL.
ysl001.jpg

^ The jacket gemma was wearing in the ad looked slightly different to that one. The shoulders were more higher and shape of the jacket was a little different, so im not sure if you meant that one.

vintage_princess said:
^ The jacket gemma was wearing in the ad looked slightly different to that one. The shoulders were more higher and shape of the jacket was a little different, so im not sure if you meant that one.

00040f.jpg
00020f.jpg

^ Yes thats it!!!!!!!!!! ARRGH!! I so want this jacket!!!!!!!!

lolita729 said:
does anyone know how much that jacket is, i love it
Probably a couple thousand, YSL is very expensive. That jacket (or suit) would be an excellent investment, and it would be a collectable as Tom's last collection for YSL.

Which jacket did you want? The green waxed silk-satin one costs around £2,005.

:lol: :lol: ^^^

I can actually sew, and if I had TONS of money to waste, id definetly buy it for u! :heart:

The jacket was available in different colors on the NM website 5-6 months ago. It is not there anymore though. It cost around 3K.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abbgg
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->