Zara F/W 2018.19 by Steven Meisel

Well it definitely looks very expensive and luxe for a brand which is considered to be the complete opposite.

This campaign is almost a scam , that outfit Fei Fei is wearing will never look like this in store

It's a beautiful image can't wait to see the rest of the campaign

Kris Grikaite and Meghan Collison are also in this.

Such a random cast.

First work between Meisel and Kris that I actually like. Finally. She looks stunning.

Also, always happy to see Meghan. And Blesnya looks amazing. Almost didn't recognize her.

I'm sold. Meisel really elevates this brand to the max.

What's the point of hiring a numerous cast if all of them are going to look the same? This campaign should be only Fei Fei Sun in different poses.

Last edited:
All the other brands/campaigns can go home. THIS IS A STELLAR CASTING, STYLING AND CAMPAIGN.

The love between Steven and Julia is still there after all. They're the perfect match.

I'm sold. Meisel really elevates this brand to the max.

Absolutely! His best work each season is actually for Zara, but I think it may also be because of Fabien's involvement. All the girls look great in their poses except Julia Nobis, who is a miscast. Should've been Fran, or if push came to shove, Vittoria.

It looks very US Vogue by Meisel and Tonne circa 2002, which is very good of course. Wonder which other girls will show up. Loved each Zara campaign by Meisel, Baron & Templer since S/S 2017, a shame they don't obviously appear in mags (they are on huge billboards worldwide which is cool though I guess).
looks more vogue italia june 2000, the cover story with Malgosia

looks more vogue italia june 2000, the cover story with Malgosia
I was reminded of that Malgosia editiorial too! But I definitely has those US Vogue circa 2002 vibes too.

Really random Cast for the brand and for this campaign... the salvation there’s only by Fei Fei, lexi and finally Kris ... What’s Julia nobis doing there? So boring... I prefer to see maybe Birgit, Fran or Yasmin...

*As per tFS Community Rules, please DO NOT quote videos/images. Thank you!

Sorry, I don't want to sound like a fan but to all those people telling bad things about Julia... watch the video. It's UNDENIABLE how grew up into someone mature and extremely elegant. She's stunning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Karolin by Meisel?!!! First Cara, then Soo Joo and now Karolin, there is some hope for other girls that never worked with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->