Zendaya

ZENDAYA COLEMAN at Beauty Con in New York 04/22/2018

credit: hawtcelebs

Actor Zendaya attends CinemaCon 2018 Warner Bros. Pictures Invites You to “The Big Picture”, an Exclusive Presentation of our Upcoming Slate at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace during CinemaCon, the official convention of the National Association of Theatre Owners, on April 24, 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
pFH5UZD.jpg

LsyTFrv.jpg

zimbio​

ZENDAYA Arrives on a Flight in Boston 04/25/2018

ZENDAYA at 5th National College Signing Day in Philadelphia 05/02/2018

Zendaya attends the Tiffany & Co. Paper Flowers event and Believe In Dreams campaign launch on May 3, 2018 in New York City.

TxabnOF.jpg

TmiJ9LQ.jpg

Zendaya (C) and City Year AmeriCorps members attend City Year Los Angeles' Spring Break: Destination Education at Sony Studios on April 28, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.

tBv3gzF.jpg

zimbio.com​

'Heavenly Bodies: Fashion & The Catholic Imagination' Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City - May 7, 2018

starity.hu​

Her look was way too cosplayish and heavy. And I think a sleeker, shorter bob wouldve been better.

Zendaya was one of my favorites. I love that she commits fully to the theme - I don't want to see thematic fragments or a halo on a pretty gown, give me the playing dress up! It's a fun gala with no limits. Her outfit (which is incredibly well designed and crafted - kudos to Donatella) is Joan of Arc down to the wig and I can't be more amazed by it.

MET Gala after-party.

NRYoG14.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

Zendaya was one of my favorites. I love that she commits fully to the theme - I don't want to see thematic fragments or a halo on a pretty gown, give me the playing dress up! It's a fun gala with no limits. Her outfit (which is incredibly well designed and crafted - kudos to Donatella) is Joan of Arc down to the wig and I can't be more amazed by it.

Agreed! She had the best look of the night for me.

Zendaya at LAX, May 21, 2018
4C8446CA00000578-0-image-a-2_1526995997163.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

ZENDAYA COLEMAN Out and About in Los Angeles 06/06/2018

ZENDAYA COLEMAN Out Shopping in Studio City 06/15/2018

Actor Zendaya attends the 2018 MTV Movie And TV Awards at Barker Hangar on June 16, 2018 in Santa Monica, California.

KTOYN9K.jpg

NsvNez6.jpg

ojnBSgj.jpg

zimbio.com​

That leather look is just so messily constructed, those seams are unacceptable.

She was such a goddess at the MET gala, a lot going on in that dress but Donatella really struck the right balance between sophistication and drama. A bit derivative of Galliano's F/W 06 for Dior HC even though her version was more graceful.

Zendaya at MTV Movie & TV Awards, June 16, 2018
zendaya-presents-chadwick-boseman-with-best-performance-in-a-movie-at-mtv-movie-tv-awards-02.jpg

zendaya-presents-chadwick-boseman-with-best-performance-in-a-movie-at-mtv-movie-tv-awards-03.jpg

justjared​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->