Zoe Kravitz

2008 mtvU Woodie Awards - Arrivals
NEW YORK - NOVEMBER 12: Actress Zoe Kravitz attends the 2008 mtvU Woodie Awards at Roseland Ballroom on November 12, 2008 in New York City.

83671635ta3.jpg

83671234sn7.jpg

83670892un2.jpg

83669880gk6.jpg

83670441sj0.jpg

Getty Images, Wire Image & Film Magic

For the curious her blonde friend is Riley Keough, Lisa Marie P's daughter. She's a model.

11/13: Zoe Kravitz attending the 5th Annual Black Ball hosted by Keep A Child Alive at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City.

keepachildalives5thannueq7.jpg

keepachildalives5thannumg3.jpg

keepachildalives5thannutq8.jpg

Fadedyouthblog

She looks like a cross between Leona Lewis and Vanessa Hudgens in the last picture.

Zoe's style isn't particularly interesting and I'm not sure there is much more to her (from our p.o.v) than her genes. I've been eager to see her act, hopefully one of her two upcoming films will be released soon so she can be more to this thread than just a socialite.
Agreed. Hopefully she didn't inherit her mother's atrocious acting skills.

She's beautiful, but her style is like the typical indie hipster (although at least she's pretty enough to pull it off, because that Corey Kennedy chick is actually really ugly).

Agreed. Hopefully she didn't inherit her mother's atrocious acting skills.
Wow thats harsh I quite like her on the tv show Life on Mars.

To me she hasn't even acted that much since she was younger and of course had much room for improvement. I mean being on the Cosby Show back then would be the equivalent of being on a Disney or Nickolodeon show - its kinda cheezy.

Wow all this time I never knew of Lenny's daughter! How old is she? She looks really young. Anyhow, she's got a beautiful skin tone and her style still seems to be developing (of course, she looks like she's in her teens?).

I like the black sparkly dress she wore to the black ball, anybody id it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->