£40m Robbery at Graff Diamonds

Crying Diamonds

Geometric Discharge
Reaction score
News has been released that last week Graff Diamonds was robbed. Again.
The robbery was the biggest ever jewel heist in Britain.

THE Graff flagship on Bond Street was robbed last week to the tune of £40 million - although the details of the heist have only just been released to the media. The boutique, which owns some of the world's most famous jewels, was held up last Thursday afternoon by two smartly dressed men with handguns.
"This was a well-planned robbery with a number of vehicles used to help the robbers escape," Detective Chief Inspector Pam Mace from the Flying Squad told The Times. "These men are extremely dangerous and fired at least two shots in busy London streets as they made their getaway. Someone knows who these men are — they would undoubtedly have spoken about it beforehand or boasted about it afterwards. I would urge anyone who recognises them, knows the whereabouts of the jewellery or has any other information to contact us."
More than 40 items were taken in the short time the robbers were in the store including; a yellow oval diamond ring containing a total of 179 diamonds, an ovalshaped white diamond single line necklace encrusted with 78 diamonds and a multicoloured diamond flower necklace containing 272 diamonds in pink and yellow.
The theives also held a member of staff hostage at gunpoint to ensure their safe getaway. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact Barnes Flying Squad on 020 8247 4804; if you wish to remain anonymous please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

vogue.co.uk

gaff-jewelers-robbery-pic-pa-image-2-888279180.jpg

mirror.co.uk

i find this is getting worse and worse.
here the robberies are also getting more each summer... wonder if they belong to the pink panther gang :unsure:

I just saw it on tv!!! they were not even hiding their faces, they looked like random people, it's really crazy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->