Àstrid Bergès-Frisbey

Tekka

Reaction score
Pretty Franco-Spanish actress.
Date of birth: 1987

First time i saw her was in a French TV show some months ago. Some screencaps below:

astrid-berges-frisbey-actrice-photo-01.jpg
astrid-berges-frisbey-actrice-photo-02.jpg
astrid-berges-frisbey-actrice-photo-03.jpg
astrid-berges-frisbey-actrice-photo-05.jpg

missspace.net

French actress Astrid Berges-Frisbey arrives on the red carpet as part of the event "Up coming star" at Rome's Film Festival on October 27, 2008.

610x.jpg

daylife.com

berges-frisbey-astrid1820img.jpg

cineart.fr

At Deauville Asiatic Film Festival 2009​
gi1301bd.jpg

deauvilleasia.congres-deauville.com

not alot of pictures of her. She has a stunning face.

i posted great pics of her on my post n°4 but i don't know why they don't appear anymore pffff
i also got problems in another threads with a video. :(

I gonna try again...

astrid-berges-frisbey-in-una-scena-del-film-un-barrage-contre-le-pacifique-the-sea-wall-90932.jpg

images.movieplayer.it

:shock: who is this girl? She's...she's...:shock:...so striking!

Last edited by a moderator:
is she covered at all? I don't seem to find much about her. And we don't seem to get a lot of candids.

is she covered at all? I don't seem to find much about her. And we don't seem to get a lot of candids.

I don't understand what you mean by "covered" , i think you mean well-known?:unsure:
If so, not really, but she will probably.:unsure: She plays in movies and recently played in one. But like you, i don't know a lot about her...

Here are some movies and stuff
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrid_Berges-Frisbey

So far, 'Un Barrage contre le Pacifique' is the most famous film she's played in (because of the well know director Rithy Panh and having Isabelle Huppert and Gaspard Ulliel as partners,also because the film is adapted from a novel by Duras).I read about her in Nylon (the issue dedicated to young actors).She's Spanish and French,her face is very striking indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand what you mean by "covered" , i think you mean well-known?:unsure:
If so, not really, but she will probably.:unsure: She plays in movies and recently played in one. But like you, i don't know a lot about her...

Here are some movies and stuff
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrid_Berges-Frisbey

thank you and sorry I used a slang term. By covered I meant, like in press coverage. Is she featured in magazines at all. Do paparazzi know who she is. That sort if thing. She is stunning and I was just wondering if her native press prints any pics of her.:flower:

She has a child-like beauty about her.

I especially like her long brown hair :heart:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dafraz117
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->