‪Vogue Japan May 2018 : Bella Hadid by Patrick Demarchelier‬

I feel so tired just even to look at them.....
there are three things in fashion never go away, Karl, Anna and...them....

Where is Anna Dello Russo? Is she leaving vogue japan?

This is styled again by Sissy Vain. It’s so strange.

Jesus... I feel like we're seeing more work from Patrick post-accusations than before.

I wish it was a full body shot. She is not a beauty girl.

Nothing new, I need them to keep their iconic white background catalogue covers, rather than randomly using gray background which didn’t work well for them most of the time.

Where is Anna Dello Russo? Is she leaving vogue japan?

This is styled again by Sissy Vain. It’s so strange.

She told BOF she will work for VJ another year, and see what happens next.

It would have been perfect had it not been for that nose contour. It bothers me

i don't think that's the contouring i think that's something...

she's a bit overexposed, the Bella-fatigue is real, but at least the Hadid girls are by all accounts polite and professional, when all is said and done i think that does make them stand out.

Actually rather tame for one of their covers, maybe because Anna did not style it? Better than some of their covers, and i agree that the Hadid sisters are just way overexposed, and there seem to be no end of it.

And Bella Hadid once again... Tired to see them everywhere like it's never going to end. Well, it's just another "beauty perfect" picture of her robotic/same expression face. Not interested by that a single bit. NEXT!

She looks scared/surprised. Bad hair and bad clothes to boot.

I'm just waiting when will all the stuff Demarchelier shot before the accusations finally be published, so we don't have to see his boring work in the foreseeable future.

Nothing new, I need them to keep their iconic white background catalogue covers, rather than randomly using gray background which didn’t work well for them most of the time.

She told BOF she will work for VJ another year, and see what happens next.

Oh I like her, that’s sad.

I didn't know Demarchelier was accused as well.. boring cover. I cant stand Bella nor Gigi anymore. They're everywhere.

Jesus... I feel like we're seeing more work from Patrick post-accusations than before.
I think this was shot before the CN ban, VJ shoots their covers even more upfront than other Vogues, however it will be interesting to see for the future covers.....

Don't these big companies have the money to cancel this shoot and shoot a new story with different photographer?

Anyway, a useless cover and a waste of paper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->