032c Summer 2021 : Dua Lipa by Jordan Hemingway

Don't know what I was expecting but it was certainly not this. It's great to see a new side to Dula Peep here, I like it when magazines try to show pop stars in a different light. Goth suits her, I'm very into this!

Don't know what I was expecting but it was certainly not this. It's great to see a new side to Dula Peep here, I like it when magazines try to show pop stars in a different light. Goth suits her, I'm very into this!

I always laugh whenever I hear Dula Peep. Damn it Wendy Williams :buzz:

So glad to see her on a different look. She looks amazing

Reminds me of a wannabe Siouxsie Sioux or Joan Jett or maybe both. I typically find Dula kind of uninteresting, and this, unlike her incredible Rolling Stone cover, is no exception.

She’s the new Rita Ora.

Shes everywhere and I still have not even the slightest clue who she is.

Not trying to be shady, but Dua has literally had the biggest year in pop music. She is everywhere, indeed, and maybe a bit too much at the moment (I am a fan, but still), but it makes total sense. She is the main pop girl at the moment, and comparing her to Rita doesn't make sense whatsoever.

Not trying to be shady, but Dua has literally had the biggest year in pop music. She is everywhere, indeed, and maybe a bit too much at the moment (I am a fan, but still), but it makes total sense. She is the main pop girl at the moment, and comparing her to Rita doesn't make sense whatsoever.
I still don’t know any of her songs at all.

This reminds me of Princess Julia in the 80s...
Cool cover, I don't think she is easy to shoot so this works in her favor.

She’s harmless fun. She’s very pretty— gaudy of course, but at least she and her handlers make the effort to play up her looks. And she’s fine here: Not really getting Siouxsie nor Joan vibes. Dupa’s giving more of a basic Ann Wilson type. Whatever-- at least it's not another no-makeup-cuz-I'm-so-real selfie nonsense. I’ll take it.

DIdn't expect 032c and Dua Lipa to go together. But I like it, its an unexpected look for her and it works surprisingly well.

it’s cool and she looks nice. curious about the editorial.

STILL nothing will beat her cover and editorial for Rolling Stone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->