10 Magazine #37 Winter 2011 : Anna Dello Russo by Giampaolo Sgura

^Hmm I wouldn't put something like this past Carine. I don't think I've ever been so tempted to get an issue of 10 Magazine before, as much as I am now.
It's such a fun cover and I love everything about it - including Anna's personality blazing through. I'm wanting to see more of the cover shot in editorial.

Anna, Carine, or Franca would never! :doh:

And that's why we love her! Because she doesn't take herself seriously when it comes too fashion :D:D
About the cover, this f***ing amazing, I can tell you ragazzi!!

And they're not as starved for attention as Anna is...

But I do feel sorry for her, I can't imagine she's happy and fulfilled

^ When I read that at first I thought you meant the other Anna :innocent:, then remembered who this thread was for.

Anna, Carine, or Franca would never! :doh:

Actually Carine has been on the cover of Purple. And Anna was on the cover of Industrie (although she did not pose for it, so I guess that does not count).

I'm not sure how I feel about this cover. The pose and styling do not bother me as they are a good representation of Anna's fun, outgoing personality. Yet the more opportunities Anna takes advantage of, the less I see her as an editor and the more I see her as a celebrity who just so happens to be an editor.

It really comes down to how we, as readers and fashion followers, feel about editors being cover stars or famous. Or perhaps Anna Dello Russo is unique in that respect, so there's no need for debate.

Well it looks good. Fun.

Actually Carine has been on the cover of Purple. And Anna was on the cover of Industrie (although she did not pose for it, so I guess that does not count).

I'm not sure how I feel about this cover. The pose and styling do not bother me as they are a good representation of Anna's fun, outgoing personality. Yet the more opportunities Anna takes advantage of, the less I see her as an editor and the more I see her as a celebrity who just so happens to be an editor.

It really comes down to how we, as readers and fashion followers, feel about editors being cover stars or famous. Or perhaps Anna Dello Russo is unique in that respect, so there's no need for debate.
you bring across great points! I think it kind of ties into what I was thinking in regards to this cover..
There is, of course always reason for debate! I don't love the cover but I can appreciate Anna's love of fashion.. Sure, she's being getting a lot of press, in the past 2 years she has blown up.. I'd say too much, but one has to remember she has been in fashion her whole life and she's just now getting this kind of attention.. this kind of attention never really existed before recent times.. While I find it to be a bit of an over saturation of ADR I still appreciate her zest.

^agree i think it just looks like fun with fashion. and talking about class, models can be classy and show t&a. she's just doing the funky chicken in fab clothes. nothing unclassy about that. she's not showing us her pikachu

Previews

707b0d723443.jpg

c2f27347a6c0.jpg

f7c3b94e0c6a.jpg

8bc76124ac00.jpg

2b03051f31d3.jpg

55e968216383.jpg

df3ab2e3cc2a.jpg

fdc937018771.jpg

d25a769df6d4.jpg

68aa4e6411cf.jpg

d8ab18b46337.jpg

89ae48982247.jpg

10magazine

Anna, Carine, Franca, Katy, Grace and Tonne....Is it the theme of this issue "Fashion Insider"???:huh:

10 Magazine never interests me. But with this issue, I've made an exception, I bought it today. Although I thought £6.95 was steep.. but I doubt I'll buy another issue.
It's a pretty good issue and I look forward to reading the articles and interviews. Anna's editorial is brilliant in print, I see the irony for cer

ugh. i wish i could find this somewhere. so jealous!

Anna Dello Russo by Giampalo Sgura

annadellorusso

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->