10 Magazine #57 Fall/Winter 2016 : Irina Djuranovic, Lia Pavlova & Ruby Aldridge

subway 123

Reaction score
Photographer: Vanina Sorrenti
Fashion Editor: Sophia Neophitou
Hair: Dennis Devoy At Art Department
Make-Up: Romy Soleimani At Tim Howard Management
model: Ruby Aldridge

Photographer Jeff Burton
fashion Editor Sophia Neophitou
Hair Lyndell Mansfield At Clm
Make-Up Sharon Dowsett At Clm
model: Irina Djuranovic

10magazine.com

Even though I love me some Ruby... I prefer Irina's cover. Ruby's cover has too much going on, too much shadow play,...

Lia also has a cover ! :heart:

Here it is - the third and final cover of 10 Magazine Issue 57, TRUE RANDOM AUTHENTIC, on newsstands tomorrow. The lovely @pavlovalia wears Céline, photographed by @paulwetherell67, fashion editor Mattias Karlsson.

Wow, Lia's is just stunning! :heart:
So much class.

"Ruby Aldridge, and Paul Ryan and Narendra Modi by Vanina Sorrenti" (magazine prone to spontaneous combustion for only 19.99! :woot::lol:).

I want to slap Lia's hand :ninja:.. Paul knows better than cheesy hand emphasis. Also ew at the material (and old papaya color) of what she's wearing.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ruby Aldridge, and Paul Ryan and Narendra Modi by Vanina Sorrenti" (magazine prone to spontaneous combustion for only 19.99! :woot::lol:).

I want to slap Lia's hand :ninja:.. Paul knows better than cheesy hand emphasis. Also ew at the material (and old papaya color) of what she's wearing.

Lmao, papaya coloured, with the texture of a mango stone! I still love it though.
Have you seen the odious outfit that girl is wearing on Sept Dutch Vogue? Looks like carpet insulation, in the colour of egg-yolk!

Re the hand emphasis....Matthew Stone and his collective made it cool again, I think. So we've been seeing it from FKA Twigs as well, who he's tied to, and now it's everywhere. Personally like the execution here, it alludes to a sense of 50's luxury or refinement, which I'm assuming is not your thing.

EASY WHEEPERS

photography : Paul Wetherell
fashion editor: Mattias Karlsson
hair: Kei Terada
make up: Niamh Quinn
model: Lia Pavlova

intrepidlondon.com

Photographer: Vanina Sorrenti
Fashion Editor: Sophia Neophitou
Hair: Dennis Devoy At Art Department
Make-Up: Romy Soleimani At Tim Howard Management
Models: Ruby Aldridge & Arpana Rayamajhi

wenzelandco.com

Looks good so far:crush: When clothes and photography really work together it can make such a memorable image you can put on the wall

Odette also has a cover!

a531441fc9.jpg

fattongue.com

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE Lia's editorial, the styling is quite impressive and love the intricate textures.

Odette's cover looks like it will form part of a travel editorial. Looking forward to that. Those lips!

Odette's cover is for 10 Magazine Australia.

Lia's editorial ended up quite strong. Love the styling, especially the intricate mix of textures and colours.

Really looking forward to more of Odette! It looks like a travel story.
The dress oddly enough works so well with the casual setting.

Lia's editorial ended up quite strong. Love the styling, especially the intricate mix of textures and colours.

Really looking forward to more of Odette! It looks like a travel story.
The dress oddly enough works so well with the casual setting.

I agree on both Lia's and Odette's, looking forward to seeing her spread as well. And I'm really pleased with how they (the Pavlovas) handle editorial stuff, way better than I would have expected first.

I quite like Ruby's story too. Somehow she's quite underrated as a model (I know some may want to throw stones at me for saying that), we often hear about her making music or being Lily's sister, Miles' niece or whatever but I do like a lot her actual modeling - very subtle, delicate, enhanced by her peculiar beauty type.

Anyone has a clue what other stories are in the mag? So far this looks brilliant to me.

'The truth is out there'

ph: Tim Hill & James Finnigan
st: Will James Johns

willjamesjohns.com

photographer Jeff Burton
fashion Editor Sophia Neophitou
hair Lyndell Mansfield At Clm
make-up Sharon Dowsett At Clm
model: Irina Djuranovic

clm-agency.com

New Wood Old Wood

Photography: Benjamin Lennox