10 Magazine #58 S/S 2017 : Karmen, Dilone, Alanna, Lina, Stella, Sara, Zora, Najiyah

sixtdaily

Reaction score
Dilone wearing Saint Laurent, photographed by Benjamin Lennox, styled by Sophia Neophitou.

Zora Sicher wearing Dior, photographed by Vanina Sorrenti, styled by Sophia Neophitou.

Alanna Arrington wearing Fendi, photographed by Hill & Aubrey, styled by Amanda Harlech.

Lina Hoss wearing Louis Vuitton, photographed by Mark Kean, styled by Gary David Moore.

Najiyah in Miu Miu, photographed by Cameron McCool, styled by Lana Jay Lackey.

Sara Sampaio wearing Victoria's Secret, photographed by Richard Burbridge, styled by Sophia Neophitou.

Karmen Pedaru in Chanel, photographed by Donna Trope, styled by Sophia Neophitou.

Stella Maxwell wearing Victoria's Secret, photographed by Richard Burbridge, styled by Sophia Neophitou.

10magazine

Stella's cover is one of the worst fashion images I've seen for a long time.

Karmen's cover is the best. All the rest is just weak.

Sara and Stella covers look like one of those memes "how you think you look vs. how you actually look".. :lol::ninja:

They're all pretty bad, to be honest.

But Stella's ... :o

Reeeaaallly not good.

Frankly, I could have gone my whole life without hearing the term "Angels Pleasure Fluid," but the quality of these covers is just insult to injury.

Love most of them except those lingerie covers.

Oh gosh, no. Sara's and Stella's are the worst.

Chanel: Kiss Me Deadly

PHOTOGRAPHER: DONNA TROPE
MODEL: KARMEN PEDARU
STYLING: SOPHIA NEOPHITOU
HAIR: RAPHAEL SALLEY
MAKE-UP: SHARON DOWSETT

visualizing.fashion

Karmen and Lina's are the best, but then Karmen is also the most experienced model in this line-up. The rest are really bad, so disappointed in Dilone's cover!

I like Sara, i think she is beautiful, and i would really like her cover if they didn't decided that a disgusting digitally enhanced ginormous butt was the thing to do. On another note, Karmen is stellar, as always.

VICTORIA'S SECRET ANGELS
PHOTOGRAPHER: RICHARD BURBRIDGE
MODELS: ALANNA ARRINGTON, CINDY BRUNA, DILONE, ELSA HOSK, GRACE ELIZABETH, JASMINE TOOKES, JOSEPHINE SKRIVER, LILY DONALDSON, MARIA BORGES, MARTHA HUNT, SARA SAMPAIO, STELLA MAXWELL
STYLING: SOPHIA NEOPHITOU
HAIR: WARD
MAKE-UP: FRANCELLE DALY
NAILS: TRACYLEE

*visualizing fashion

These girls MUST be doing some form of yoga, the posing is insanely supple. Looks good. Yet after all the legs over their jeads, and twisted backwards, my eyes are still glued to Lily Donaldson's effortless shot.

There are some good shots in that editorial (I like Cindy's for example) and the girls look great, but some of the poses just look ridiculous.

I can't help but think this is trying to ridicule the idea that VS models can't pose/be chameleonic.

Maria's is the best, in my opinion. Just an incredibly powerful shot. Really wish it had've been the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew637
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->