10 Magazine Summer 2008 : Magdalena Frackowiak by Richard Bush

Erins ed is very interesting

Erin Featherton's editorial is very cool but Magdalena scares me...

Nice eds!
Erin's editorial is great. I adore the third pic (the hand close-up), incredibly sensual.
Thanks for posting!

thank you flyingace!.. I love love love LA Times :wub: .. the lighting and even the clothes.. I think they captured the spirit of los angeles so perfectly.. they really look like people you could find at echo park.. somewhere like that.. and so nice to see Carolina Pantoliano, she's terribly underrated.

I love the LA times shoot
I just lyk pictures that look
like they werent modeling
but going about their business

i adore 10. this is the publication with it's own flaw, it's very own aesthetic, very down-to-earth, yet sort of structured, very light and un-pretencious. something about 'a thing in itself', i'd say relaxed, yet creative take on the very best of fashion. which provokes some thoughts rather than erection (hello, Carine and Olivier Zahm! we love you)

i strongly agree...i remember picking up my first copy a couple years back after falling out of love with nylon and V..why do you guys think its so hard for mags to last in their quality of content and eds?? seriously, if 10 were monthly it would kill all mags...what mags do you think come close in terms of overall appeal..dazed?

Calvin Klein
ph: Richard Bush
fasion editor: Sophia Neophitou
model: Magdalena Frackowiak

scanned by me

as for the index, my mag is screaming "no more scanning please!", so you'll have to do with some snaps. I'll post them later.

How much did this cost you flyingrace?
Because over here it costs about 15 Euros...and I don't know whether it's worth buying or not :doh: The editorial is absolutely fantastic though...

oh sorry, I forgot to post the index... I went on vacation and had a memory wipe, sorry :blush:

snaps by me

Alix it costs 15 euros here as well. It's not a bad one, but I've definitely seen better issues.

I'm always amazed at the price difference between two countries that are so close... It's only €10 euros here... I bought two copies because of Eugenia :lol:

The only editorial that hadn't been scanned in HQ :flower:

Abbey Lee Kershaw
Photography: Magnus Unnar
All clothes by Luella

for some reason it has uploaded back to front?

scanned by Manuva.

^ THank you so much! Always loved this editorial for some reason!
^_^

Love Abbey Lee's editorial! For some reason, it was recently posted in Fashionising's website, but was credited as part of the Summer 2010 issue. Confusing.

thanks so much for posting Cato's ed, it's perfection!!!

thanks so much for abbey's scans. one of my favourite edits of all time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k3lse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->