10 Magazine Summer 2009 : Pamela Bernier by Richard Burbridge

i see something like
Photography: Richard Burbridge
Pamela Bernier wears Chanel?:unsure::unsure:

either 10 got totally wild and ironic, or did they mean Chanel make-up?:D
anyway, i love how they pulled un-airbrushed (at least not 100% airbrushed) close-up for the cover. that's a brave move!
love 10.

^I think it's obvious she wearing Chanel lip stick.

Bought this today. Not the best issue but I still enjoyed it.

Inside is:
Pamela B by Richard Burbridge, beauty shots.
Valeria D by Marcelo Krasilcic, wearing lots of fur and leather on the streets of Paris.
Yulia K by Cedric Buchet in a Givenchy feature.
Marina Perez by Knoepfel & Indlekofer in a Cavalli feature.
Alla K, Rudi and Kendra by Robert Wyatt.
Eliza Cummings and Alice Dellal by Magnus Unnar in a RM feature :sick:

There are a couple of other editorials too but not with models.
The best part of the issue is probably the small feature on TheFashionSpot ^_^

How is Pamela's editorial?Is it more flattering shots than the cover?

It's only one page in a feature on the ten best fashion blogs, but it made me giggle :D

" They don't hold back on the Forums. Especially in the section entitled magazines.

Informed and sometimes-not-so-informed critiques of fashion glossies from around the world - that's probably a fair precis of TheFashionSpot.com. We're in there, too, with a reasonably good reception (dabs forehead and fans face with relief).
And then there are those on the receiving end of weighty ridicule. Here's what one spiky person typed about a cool French magazine: "So, I am finally tired of [photographer's name redacted by editor.]'s unstoppable 'artsy' nudity in ecstatic poses and psuedo-woozy girls." Yeah, like, let's not hold back. Be-jeysus!
But that's the kind of comment you get on here. Think of it as an amphitheatre filled with unleashed angry comment-box tigers, with magazine editors dropped into the middle of it. ****ing fabulous! "

Text by Richard Gray

Wow,i think that the description of tFS is really innacurate!
"Think of it as an amphitheatre filled with unleashed angry comment-box tigers"
I read way more positive comments than anger filled ones

Here's what one spiky person typed about a cool French magazine: "So, I am finally tired of [photographer's name redacted by editor.]'s unstoppable 'artsy' nudity in ecstatic poses and psuedo-woozy girls." Yeah, like, let's not hold back. Be-jeysus!
hmm i remember that comment. it was about mario sorrenti's giant self service ed with malgosia, there were some beautiful pictures... i can't remember who said it though.
i'm curious to see the givenchy feature by cédric buchet and marina's ed.

" They don't hold back on the Forums. Especially in the section entitled magazines.

And then there are those on the receiving end of weighty ridicule. Here's what one spiky person typed about a cool French magazine: "So, I am finally tired of [photographer's name redacted by editor.]'s unstoppable 'artsy' nudity in ecstatic poses and psuedo-woozy girls." Yeah, like, let's not hold back. Be-jeysus!

Text by Richard Gray
bhaaaah!!! they quoted my comment (about one of sorrenti eds as i recall)
omg 10 magazine is writing about me... so i must buy that issue:lol:

Wow,i think that the description of tFS is really innacurate!
"Think of it as an amphitheatre filled with unleashed angry comment-box tigers"
I read way more positive comments than anger filled ones
its just jealous)
anyway, pr is always pr, no matter what they said, raitings are goin` upper)

^^ :lol: congratulations
You should frame it up.

But it's true, it's good publicity for the place. Thank you 10 magazine :flower:

and thats indeed very pointless and amateurish txt about tfs (hey mags contributors, mark my quote:lol:)

we all understand what he tries to show his own "pshaw" to tfs, but he don`t wanna advertise somone, so he called Sorrenti just "photographer" and self service -"one cool french mag" and concrete member- "spiky person"... c`mon, that looks so pointless, or you `re just thinking what everyone will trust your personal imo? if you re writing somethin`- i think you must make credits otherwise all these magazines txts are just useless...

hope i stay on topic, cos i really tried

Great that TFS is featured in this issue, but what they said is not really accurate.

Thanks for the review. Nothing in this issue seems to excite me really.

tFS is an online community for god's sake, what did he expect? there are people of many different ages here, experts and non-experts, who informally discuss about a zillion different topics... informally discuss, not write professional critiques. it's absolutely pointless to criticize such forum for having "spiky" comments, and using one single comment to say everyone on tFS is an "unleashed angry comment-box tiger" is just ridiculous.

I wish tfs were "an amphitheatre filled with unleashed angry comment-box tigers" :innocent: However I think it's normal that he exaggerates, he has to make things sound a bit more interesting and funny than what they actually are, no one wants to read about normal people who make normal comments.
The review doesn't seem too promising unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->