10 Men #23 Autumn 2010 : Tony Ward by Richard Burbridge

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
asj49tqn.jpg

Oh my God! Tony f*cking Ward! On our bloody cover! Not just the cover, he’s on nearly every single page of the mag. I’m obsessed, always have been. Well, I am gay. Don’t worry, readers, this isn’t my grande reveal. I’ve never been in the closet. It all started when he went out with Madonna – I used to be into her, now I can’t stand her. Erotica, directed by Fabien Baron, is one of my all-time favourite music videos. It was banned and made perfect post-pub viewing on The Word on a Friday night. Next came the controversial SEX book in 1992, which I queued up in Harrods to buy (no mean feat, as I worked at Harvey Nichols back then and was banned). A belted Jean Paul Gaultier trench was my look; Mr Ward had a skinhead and was wearing a jock. Amazing. My copy is knackered now. All the kids in the office keep fingering it, for “reference”, as they put it. Then he starred in Hustler White by Bruce LaBruce and Rick Castro, which, I’ll admit, has to be my most-watched film – I don’t know how many VHS copies I got through and I’m now onto my third DVD. That man was invented for the denim cut-off. Our paths next crossed in Paris, when he was modelling for John Galliano – that denim cut-off made a reappearance, this time topped off with a cowboy hat and a *** lighter. Mr Blasberg and I nearly fell off our gilded chairs.He’s a writer, actor, artist, model, husband (yes, drat, he’s straight), father and, we have realised after working with him on this issue, a bloody nice chap.

Cheers, Mr Ward.
Antony

PS I still love you and always will.
10magazine

The whole mag for him :doh: :yuk:

and the editor forgot to add his *censured* video :rolleyes:

what a pity, there are so many exciting new boys :(

Hmmmm....Tony Ward is an awesome model, but not feeling this cover. And enough with the B&W covers on men's mags!

He looks like a creature from the Lord of the Rings...

Bad cover, bad editorial... NEXT! OMG the pic with Tony on high heels is absolutely f* RIDICULOUS and ATROCIOUS!

LOVE TONY ! great cover and LOVEEE the editorial ! 10 magazine did a great job also with the guinevere cover !

I like seeing Tony, but I don't like the cover. I am excited by the contents.

This is the worst use of TONY by far. I don't like the eds at all. And the cover looks like a cropped version from the ed.

don't like the cover...not excited about the contents so far either. if he is on nearly every single pg, i'll just patiently wait for the next issue :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->