10 Men #34 Summer 2013 : David Metcalfe by Mark Pillai

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
10 MEN: OUT NOW. WELL OUT THIS WEEK. SAME DIFFERENCE.

Editor’s Letter

STOP PRESS and stop the press!

Guess what… For once, Nats has been the one screaming at little old me for my ed’s letter and not the Greek Wintour.

I’m pleased we’re late, as it means we can let nature run its course and discover that in our great BRITISH land there is a great dislike of all things that begin with the letter M.

What I hear you ask?

Well let me explain - by the time this fine mag hits the newsstands Baroness Maggie Thatcher (English temptress- Nats words, not mine) will be well buried. I LOVED Maggie and, personally, I think she put the word GREAT back into Britain. She did the dirty work needed to drag it out of decline. But half the country hated her.

A bit like myself. For people who have not read this before, my surname begins with M. It’s for MILES. People either HATE me or they LOVE me. More hate, I suspect. It’s similar to people’s reaction to Marmite- nobody ever says “It tastes okay”, or if they do, they are effing strange. Me, I hate everything. Including Marmite. So now you know what we mean about the LETTER M.

I think, as history unfolds, The Iron lady will go down as one of the greats- kind of like me (only joking). She started as a brunette and ended up a blonde in blue. No brunette has ever been in power. Just look at Hilary Clinton and Teresa May. Blonde and blonder. Or should that be greyer? Anyway, spot the true blue in this issue, though I hope when I die they don’t burn pics of me at the shows. Poor cow. People should really show more respect.

God, I should mention the issue a bit. The strap lines say it all: priests, tribes, shows (autumn/winter gorge) and trunks. And in my humble opinion that’s enough said about this fine mag.

See you back here in September FOR OUR 10TH ANNIVERSARY ISSUE. God, I’m getting old.

Bye-bye for now

Antony Miles

Editorial Director

10magazine.com

I would have preferred this with the orange background instead of split.

An awful cover, some ads, lots of backstage pics and a Cartier ad. That's all.

'PLASTIC SUN'
Ph: Mark Pillai
Styling: Hector Castro
Hair: Tomihiro Kono
Makeup: Isamaya Ffrench
Set Designer: Vincent Olivieri
Models: Ben Allen, Ben Waters, Conor Doherty, David Metcalfe, Jeroen Smits, Julian De Gainza, Miha Bilinski

models.com

'PLASTIC SUN'
Ph: Mark Pillai
Styling: Hector Castro
Hair: Tomihiro Kono
Makeup: Isamaya Ffrench
Set Designer: Vincent Olivieri
Models: Ben Allen, Ben Waters, Conor Doherty, David Metcalfe, Jeroen Smits, Julian De Gainza, Miha Bilinski

models.com
One more picture, same source.

'EMPORIO ARMANI'
Ph: Christian Anwander
Styling: Garth Spencer

fmlondon.net

More pictures from Plastic Sun.. 3 more missing pictures..

bananas-models.blogspot.com, models1.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->