10 Summer 2010 : 10 Iconic Fashion Designers

ohmydays

Reaction score
10-magazine.jpg

i'm guessing it's the summer issue?

10 magazine celebrate a decade since their launch by unveiling their latest issue featuring 10 iconic fashion designer portrait covers.

“These are some of the faces that have made our industry and it is an honour to be celebrating them.”

“10 magazine has a history of celebrating the best creative talent in the world and we are honoured that these icons of fashion agreed to be our cover stars.” Sophia Neophitou-Apostolu, Founder and Editor-in-Chief.

The covers include Alber Elbaz, Azzedine Alaia, Dolce & Gabbana, Donatella Versace, Helmut Lang, John Galliano, Karl Lagerfeld, Ralph Lauren, Tom Ford and Vivienne Westwood.

As much as I would want to pick up Donatella’s cover, I would be hypnotized by Tom Ford’s.
redcarpet-fashionawards

Last edited by a moderator:
Vivienne Westwood everytime. Nice idea, but it's a kind of odd layout for each cover.

Don't like any of the covers, but the concept is exciting.

Don't know if the original post of the image doesn't load for anyone else?... just incase..

redcarpet-fashionawards.com

good idea... for me the Versace's cover is the best one !
thanks for the post ohmydays

What a fantastic concept for their 10th Anniversary! I think Donatella's might be my favourite although I'll probably want to get the Alber Elbaz one

I thought 10 was a biannual magazine... cos their spring/summer 2010 covers were of David and Victoria Beckham
Im confused...

D&G's cover looks like an outtake from that GQ Italia photoshoot by Terry Richardson.

Tom is amazing as always.

I guess all those cover pictures have not originally been taken for 10 magazine, have they?

i'll be picking up Karl's cover :D
is this printed in the US or is it european?

wow!:smile:
good~
I'll buy vivienne westwood cover
want it!:smile:

thanks for preview!:smile:

^ oh ok thanks!
i've seen it at B&N, but i just wanted to know if it'll be here soon or a month later, like most other mags are.

I find this issue interesting. I might get this Tom Ford's or Donatella's one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"