2 Broke Girls

2 Broke Girls on Pinterest

2S07x.jpg

Some awesome stuff from the pinterest/People Mag Reference for anyone who has ever wondered what nail polish Kat uses on 2BG:

yW1jN.png

What Lip gloss she uses?:

KBB5x.png

Where those pins that Max wears on her diner uniform come from?:

D2kTb.png

Here is their account: http://pinterest.com/2brokegirlscbs/

dennings-daily.livejournal.com

2 Broke Girls finally gets a UK premiere date

2 Broke Girls will premiere on April 19th at 9:00 pm on E4.

dennings-daily.livejournal.com

This show has the most irregular episode airings ever. Episode 20 won't air until the 9th of April.

2 Broke Girls - Episode 1.20 - And The Drug Money - Promotional Photos

spoilertv

2 Broke Girls - Episode 1.21 - And the Messy Purse Smackdown - Promotional Photos

101593_d0107b_595_watermark.jpg
101593_d0333b_595_watermark.jpg
101593_d0404b_595_watermark.jpg
101593_d0457b_595_watermark.jpg
101593_d0471b_595_watermark.jpg
101593_d0511b_595_watermark.jpg
101593_d0969b_595_watermark.jpg
101593_d1207b_595_watermark.jpg
101593_d1294b_595_watermark.jpg
101593_d1350b_595_watermark.jpg
101593_d1543b_595_watermark.jpg

spoilertv

2 Broke Girls - Episode 1.23 - And Martha Stewart Have A Ball (Parts One and Two) - Press Release

MAX AND CAROLINE GO TO GREAT LENGTHS TO GET MARTHA STEWART TO TASTE THEIR CUPCAKES, ON THE ONE-HOUR SEASON FINALE OF “2 BROKE GIRLS,” AT A SPECIAL TIME, MONDAY, MAY 7

Emmy Award Winner Martha Stewart Guest Stars As Herself

Steven Weber (“Wings”) Guest Stars as Caroline’s Father, Martin Channing

CHEAT TWEET: It’s a Good Thing to get the seal of approval from @MarthaStewart on the 1 hour season finale of #2BrokeGirls 5/7 8pmET/PT http://bit.ly/Igk07Z

“And Martha Stewart Have A Ball (Parts One and Two)” – Max and Caroline plan to attend a big fashion gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art where Martha Stewart is scheduled to be a guest, in an attempt to have her taste their cupcakes and get her seal of approval, on 2 BROKE GIRLS, at a special time, Monday, May 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Martha Stewart, Emmy Award-winning TV host, author and founder of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, will guest star as herself. Steven Weber (“Wings”) guest stars as Caroline’s father, Martin Channing.

SERIES REGULARS:
Kat Dennings (Max Black)
Beth Behrs (Caroline Channing)
Garrett Morris (Earl)
Matthew Moy (Han Lee)
Jonathan Kite (Oleg)

RECURRING CAST
Jennifer Coolidge (Sophie)
Nick Zano (Johnny)

GUEST CAST:
Martha Stewart (Martha Stewart)
Steven Weber (Martin Channing)
Matt Cook (Brody)
Mario Diaz (Steam Punk Guy)
Laurel Coppock (Kara)
Donnell Turner (Officer James)
Brandon Bell (Officer Mars)
Sloan Robinson (Francine)
Dana Powell (Shana)
Bruno Amato (Officer Gonsalez)
Adam Ray (Tony)
Abe Ruthless (Cater Waiter)

WRITTEN BY: Creator and Executive Producer Michael Patrick King
DIRECTED BY: Ted Wass

spoilertv

Two Broke Girls - Episode 1.23 - And Martha Stewart Have a Ball - Promotional Photos

101659_d0103b_FULL.jpg

101659_d0673b_FULL.jpg

101717_wb_1257b_FULL.jpg

101717_wb_1447b_FULL.jpg

spoilertv

The latest episode was hilarious. I especially laughed hysterically at the Hispanic woman on the train who keeps saying "and whatnot" :rofl:

I love this show but there is one tiny detail that just gets on my nerves, it's such a peeve. I hate that she always bakes with her hair down. It just looks so unhygienic

Don't judge me, I said it was a tiny detail:blush:

Was that intern in the last episode Abbey Elliot?

^^yeah I think it was her.

I love the new eps about opening the store, it was the right time to introduce something new and refreshing.

^^yeah I think it was her.

I love the new eps about opening the store, it was the right time to introduce something new and refreshing.

Yes, totally agree.
This has to possibly be my favorite show that's on right now. It's SO hilarious. Last episode was so funny. Loved the 70s joke about Earl coming in with his tracksuit lol.

^nope, I think we won't find out till late winter/early spring but the show is popular and it gets pretty good reitings.

I liked the first season more.I don't like how are they going with all those dirty sexual jokes. Though Caroline and her new bf are really cute together.

^ I just watched a snippet of the show last night to see what all the fuss was about and it was all dirty jokes (and not in a funny way). Then again, its by Whitney Cummings, so what did I expect? I'll stick to the SATC reruns forever :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->