2003 Emmy Awards

lele

Reaction score
who are you excited to see tonight?
i am usually a fan of jennifer aniston's look....

I can't wait to see Kim Catrall & Debra Messing. Two lovely ladies!

SJP she is usually the only fashionable person there

i love sarah jessica but i do i think more than just sjp show up looking good.... i cannot wait to see her and kim and debra too! i like kristin davis as well.... i was just watching on E! their preshow and it looks SUPER hot there today so hopefully none of the stunning stars will have sweat dripping, but that would be sort of funny to see....anyone in la - is it hot today?

Originally posted by lele@Sep 21st, 2003 - 1:29 pm
i love sarah jessica but i do i think more than just sjp show up looking good.... i cannot wait to see her and kim and debra too! i like kristin davis as well.... i was just watching on E! their preshow and it looks SUPER hot there today so hopefully none of the stunning stars will have sweat dripping, but that would be sort of funny to see....anyone in la - is it hot today?
:angry: Yes im in la and its HOT!

my god it is hot here!!!

i am looking forward to seeing our sex and the city gals... and debra messing... she ususally looks darling. and i love her curly hair.

Kim Catrall looks like a goddess! She never looks bad.

and Debra.. :heart: Her and Eric would be so cute together! If only he wasn't married.

but anyway - love Debra's gown, as well as Kim's. Kudos to Alison and Courney Cox A...light blue looks excellent with her skin.

here are a few photos.not the best -im sorry

sl_ar_04_210903.jpg
sl_ar_05_210903.jpg

sl_ar_08_210903.jpg
sl_ar_01_210903.jpg

i am not sure about sarah yet. i can't decide if it is a good choice... or bad. it is a bit overwhelming...

debra looks like a copper penny. maybe martha stewart should hang her above her oven with her other copper pots... :shock:

kim's dress is god awful :sick: and her hair... nasty. i am sick of her wearing dresses that flatten her out to the point where she looks like a board.

jennifer gardner looks :sick: ... her long necklace with that neckline is so wrong on so many levels. she never wears a dress that is appropriate for her lack of cleavage. :blink:

marg looks very pretty and feminine... her hair looks wonderful...

stockard channing looks great in her dress. very becoming.

I ove sarah dress! is it chanel?

Kim's dress is grose, sorry, i thinks he is totaly funnya nd loveable , but tehd ress is so :sick:

Cynthia looks amazing to, I cant find a pic, but i really like tehd ress, its sort of red and pleated with a wierd bodice :blush:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Sep 21st, 2003 - 10:17 pm
I cant wait to see Joan River's show tomorrow!! :woot:
I saw a bit of her Red Carpet coverage and she wore a dress with a feathery-neckline (again) ... her make-up was ok, her glasses were cool but I think she got a nose job ...

I love, love, loved SJP's dress. :woot: :heart: You're right about her dress, SpaceMiu.

Originally posted by blumarine@Sep 21st, 2003 - 10:22 pm

I saw a bit of her Red Carpet coverage and she wore a dress with a feathery-neckline (again) ... her make-up was ok, her glasses were cool but I think she got a nose job ...
i suspect nose job is one of many Joan's plastic surgeries :innocent:

totally agree with Space & Pearsandapples on Kim's dress. :yuk: She could find something more flattering, no doubt. Debra M. was too cooper-brownish, she looks better in black, white, burgundy. On Jenifer Garner have to agree with Pearsandapples as well. With her athletic, muscular torso those necklines look kind of odd B)
:heart: SJP dress

:woot: :woot: :woot:
ok... :heart: after watching the show... and by seeing sjp's dress up close... i can say that i LOVE it. :heart: and the best part is that she wore her hair up!!!!!!! and her bracelet. did anyone else see it? :heart: it is an outline of diamonds in the shape of a huge camellia... and the best part.... it is a cuff. she has to be wearing chanel.
:woot: :woot: :woot:

my pet peeve of the night is that so many actresses are wearing HUGE earrings with their hair down. that is a big no no.

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Sep 21st, 2003 - 10:52 pm

Cynthia looks amazing to, I cant find a pic, but i really like tehd ress, its sort of red and pleated with a wierd bodice :blush:
i agree... cynthia just glows when she wears red. she has been looking so amazing on sex and thee city as well. i :heart: her!!!!!!!

Another look at SJP's dress.

capt.1064199224.emmys_emy208.jpg

I also thought Helen Mirren looked lovely.

capt.1064191229.emmys_emy169.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->