2004 Olympic Athletes

well i think i didnt see so many cute guys as before at this year's Olympics :P

wish 2008 there will be a lot! :blush:

from Gawker.com
Michael Phelps, the cocky olympic swimmer, was at suede tuesday night, i was washing my hands next to him, and the guy on the other side asked him how many girls he had "done" while in greece. He responded with a confident "7 man, and they were all hot." he looked nasty. :yuk:

Originally posted by ultramarine@Sep 9 2004, 12:33 AM
from Gawker.com
Michael Phelps, the cocky olympic swimmer, was at suede tuesday night, i was washing my hands next to him, and the guy on the other side asked him how many girls he had "done" while in greece. He responded with a confident "7 man, and they were all hot." he looked nasty. :yuk:
[snapback]360450[/snapback]​

eww, thats such a turn off. i hate it when they start off all nice(although not sure hwo nice he was to begin with) and then get some fame and regicnition and then turn all cocky and egotistical!

okies, sorry i totally missed all the olympic action not havin the net, but i watchin it on tv...

firstly...i can't believe how many ppl like ian thorpe...in aus ppl think he's gay and defs don't like him this much...

second, 9 and a bit pages and not one mention of AARON PEIRSOL!!! eh's gorgeous, he's in his 20's but he could be 40...still gorgoeus, he won the backstroke double, 100m and 200m...he got DSQ in the 200 i think but then got re-instated, he was so graceous and gorgeous in his handling of everything...very hot too, hot bod!!!

okies...my other favs...
-Alexei Nemov-very graceous, amazing sportsman ship....
-Alexandre Despatie-this guy was like 13 at the COmmonwealth games, he's 19 now...

and for chicks...
-Jodie Henry, she's jus sooo gorgeous...

i can't remember many else...but i'm forgetting heaps of ppl...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->