2004 Olympic Athletes

okay sometimes Michael Phelps dosn't look as cute as other times but to me his personality and team player attitude makes up for that.. I mean I'm sick of the cocky attitude that alot of the guys sport.. I do like Ian Thorpe! He seems down to earth... I don't think Paul Hamm is gay I just think it's his accent.. Hey Morgan Hamm and Paul are twins right?

Originally posted by Bonchic@Aug 25 2004, 04:27 AM
okay sometimes Michael Phelps dosn't look as cute as other times but to me his personality and team player attitude makes up for that.. I mean I'm sick of the cocky attitude that alot of the guys sport.. I do like Ian Thorpe! He seems down to earth... I don't think Paul Hamm is gay I just think it's his accent.. Hey Morgan Hamm and Paul are twins right?
[snapback]344390[/snapback]​

oh I don't think they are gay either....and yeah they are twins

okay I like knew they had to be but I hadn't really heard it any where.. Yeah that accent can be mistaken as being gay sometimes it's strange but it does happen... They were farm boys that's how they started doing gymnastics they were swinging from the rafters in the barn! I thought that was interesting

Swimmers Amanda Beard, Michael Phelps, Jenny Thompson and Natalie Coughlin on the beach in Athens:

capt.oly10808241337.greece_olympics_swimming_oly108.jpg

I should start swimming... A LOT. Those are some amazing bodies. Amanda Beard, has the best one in my opinion.

phelps looks soooooo hot (when he's not talking) ,i hear him talk and all the hotness just dissappears not becasue of his attitude or anything but he just doesn't sound very coherent and kinda dull.

yeah they all look great there, esp. amanda beard (who is dating one of the south african swimmers...). I don't think he (Michael Phelps) is dull but my friend said he wasn't exactly the smartest kid in school. oh well. I guess you can't have it all...but he seriously needs new sunglasses.

ooh found these: Grant Hacket and Ian Thorpe out partying in Athens
r1909619805.jpg

Ian looks gross! (well to me anyway)

Michael Phelps and Inge De Bruijn (who I think is gorgeous!!)
capt.oly10708241334.greece_olympics_swimming_oly107.jpg

Inge does not look too fab there, but I think she's beautiful.

Although Phelps and Thorpe are good looking in their own unique way, I think they are prime examples of how fame and hype can turn really ugly Joe's into desireable sex symbols. I know I'm not the only one who believes this....

Originally posted by ChinaLove@Aug 26 2004, 03:07 AM
Inge does not look too fab there, but I think she's beautiful.

Although Phelps and Thorpe are good looking in their own unique way, I think they are prime examples of how fame and hype can turn really ugly Joe's into desireable sex symbols. I know I'm not the only one who believes this....
[snapback]345746[/snapback]​

I can name a few women for that, but heck I won't, since they are so popular.

omg i totally have to get my *** to beijing in 2008 and somehow find a way to party with all these hot guys(maybe if i keep saying that it will come true!) :innocent: :P

abotu amanda beard, wasn't there a rumor a couple months past that amanda beard was dating ian thorpe and they got married in las vegas or something? and then she denied and said that she's ruled out boys for the summer to focus on swimming? she does has a nice body though. funny how different your body can look in a one peice speedo and then in a bikini!

micheal phelps

really? he's cute? i think in some pics he looks reaaaally good [ie. the one with the female swimmers] but in others i don't know..

anyways: more alexandre d. pics just because

third from the left

left

i dont know why i like him,
must be the eyebrows or something

Wow! Ian Thorpe is a hottie! :shock:

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics