2004 Tony Awards

Hugh Jackman!! :heart: :heart: He's so yummy, even with that costume on.

Why does Nicole insist on tying her hair back so ultra tight?
She looks good now, albeit frail and slightly plastic, and the clothes are obviously better, but I think she was looking her best during the period when she did those movies Practical Magic and Batman Forever(?) as Chase Meridian with her hair red and straightened. Thoughts?

Like I said in the otehr post..I really hate the look of Scarlett's hairstyle in these pics :sick:

Not looking Alicia Key's red stage outfit :yuk:

i like SJP's dress...even though they are getting a little predictable now :innocent:

I think that Scarlett J. is starting to look more and more like Christina A.!!!!! :wacko:
They both seem to be going for this Marilyn Monroe look.

Am I the only one who thinks so??? :ninja: :ermm:

She looks awful. I love her, but get a stylist and clue pronto.

Scarlett is effortless and naturalistic when it comes to acting, but for fashion she tries too hard to create her own look. She looks like a hybrid between Gwen Stafani and Christina Agueliera, which is NOT a good thing, to say the least.

But her US Elle shoot was so fresh and so good, I wonder how come she didn't pick up any tips from the stylist there.

Originally posted by LibertyRose@Jun 8th, 2004 - 10:07 am
But her US Elle shoot was so fresh and so good, I wonder how come she didn't pick up any tips from the stylist there.
I agree...

She needs to remember that she is only 19 :ninja:

I wonder what she said at the Oscars ("I have been wearing makeup for the past 35 years") is a self-mockery?

She is a wise ***, I love that about her :lol:

For those who wondered about Hugh Jackman's "get-up"--he was wearing the costume from his Broadway show, "The Boy from Oz," for which he won an Tony award last night. Congrats!!!

Sarah Jessica Parker. :sick:

Nicole Kidman wore YSL! The loyalty to Tom Ford stays on even after he's left the label and designed an over-the-top, uber-tacky final collection.

Anne Heche wore Gucci.

Not sure what Renee Zellwegger wore, but it's prob. Carolina Herrera.

Scarlett Johansson deserves to be ripped to parts for her "get-up." You think a black little dress is fail-safe? Not when you accessorize this way!

I merged the three topics into one :flower:

AFriel_04REX.jpg
SJParkerSPLASH.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->