2012 CFDA Fashion Awards

Arizona Muse (this might be my favourite look of the night)
JT1is.jpg

Karolina Kurkova
ql0Gz.jpg

getty

Pharrell Williams

zxl1d1.jpg

Netaporter Instagram

Karolina is flawless, that girl can do no wrong!

Harley V. Newton

nmjhas.jpg

Netaporter Instagram

With those boots Arizona gives me some strong and bad hooker vibes right now. The rest reminds me of a bad impersonation of Alexa Chung.

KK look is forgettable, but I like the prints.

Kate Bosworth looks pretty good. I love that dress.

Pharell Williams is always such a dandy.

Jessica Chastain wearing Prabal Gurung too. I think it's a modified version of this one:

00300m.jpg

style.com

I don't like Jessica's look at all. I think she would've looked way, way better in the original veresion. Candice, Kate, and Mandy are my favorites so far. Zoe looks good, but there's something about her looks lately that's amazing. I don't know if she's changed stylists are something but her style now is not the style I initially fell in love with. Her looks used to pack so much wow, now there's something a bit too...I don't know coordinated about it.

I like Anna W's dress. And I like Mary-Kate's darker hair; it suits her.

Hmm, not very exciting fashion-wise. My favourites that I've seen so far were probably Dakota in Proenza Schouler, yes minus the shoes but the dress was gorgeous. Shu Pei in Vera Wang and Pharrell Williams. I really liked his outfit! It was an off-kilter mix of casual and dressy and wasn't a boring suit! I just think it really worked for his look.

Where's Johnny Depp? Did he not attend?

No apparently he did not attend. He attended the MTV awards, played there actually and won the "Generation Award", so he didn't attend the CFDA awards. TOO bad. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->