2014 BAFTA Awards

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
Lupita Nyong'o just arrived in green. I think Angelina Jolie will also be there with Brad Pitt, who is nominated for 12 Years a Slave.

Nominees confirmed to date include (in alphabetical order:(
Alfonso Cuarón, Amy Adams, Barkhad Abdi, Bradley Cooper, Bruce Dern, Cate Blanchett, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Christian Bale, Daniel Brühl, David O. Russell, Emma Thompson, Dame Judi Dench, Leonardo DiCaprio, Lupita Nyong’o, Martin Scorsese, Matt Damon, Michael Fassbender, Oprah Winfrey, Paul Greengrass, Ron Howard, Sally Hawkins, Sandra Bullock, Steve Coogan, Steve McQueen and Tom Hanks.

Dame Helen Mirren, recipient of the BAFTA Fellowship, will also be in attendance.

Presenters and other attendees confirmed to date include (in alphabetical order:(
Alicia Vikander, Benedict Cumberbatch, Christoph Waltz, Douglas Booth, Eddie Redmayne, Gillian Anderson, Helen McCrory, Imogen Poots, Jack Huston, Jeremy Irons, Joely Richardson, Juliet Stevenson, Luke Evans, Kiefer Sutherland, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Matthew Modine, Michael Sheen, Niki Lauda, Ray Winstone, Richard E Grant, Sam Claflin, Samantha Barks, Stanley Tucci and Uma Thurman.

Even thought Angelina is usually a let down style wise, her and Brad always bring something special to a red carpet.

Gillian Anderson looks gorgeous in her vintage Balmain. It's navy and bright blue around the bust that goes into a sash down the back.

All the men celebs are there where are the women???

Luptia is in Dior couture. Has someone else worn this dress???

She looks great anyway. The green is amazing on her.

Lupita's earrings are so cool. I can only see the top half of her dress but the colour is beautiful on her.

It's this Dior dress, isn't it?

Christian+Dior+Fall+2013+IY05layDU-Gl.jpg

stylebistro

I bet her stylist is happy Jennifer Lawrence isn't attending so she could get that dress. :lol:

Ruth Wilson!

2te9WIj.jpg

getty

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Yes thats it. Luptia has a gold belt though which is reminding me of someone else.

It looks like Amy is wearing black and it has a high neck. She still has her coat on.

OMG Lilly Allens hair is WTF.

Did anybody see Lily Allen? Oy vey.

vOFnYDL.jpg

Fearne Cotton

Y76PmP3.jpg

Gillian Anderson

wireimage

Emma Thompson looks like she's finally wearing something as fabulous as she is. :wub:

^I love what she wore to the SAG Awards. Need to see more of her BAFTA look.

Cate Blanchett just turned up in a black cap-sleeve satin gown with a nice necklace.

Leonardo DiCaprio always sounds like a robot when he speaks.

David O'Russell is so smarmy. :sick: Helen Mirren looks fantastic.

I didn't know Prince William was attending tonight's ceremony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->