2017 Golden Globes Awards

Drew Barrymore, RIley Keough, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel

getty

I'm about to say something I've probably never said before. Jessica Biel looks gorgeous. Waist up - absolute perfection. Skirt is kinda funky, but it works.

At what point did Sophie Turner become so tacky?

Claire Foy, Julia Louis Dreyfus, Sophie Turner, Sarah Paulson, Amanda Peet, Anna Kendrick

getty

so much ugly gucci (on nicole kidman as well, i guess?) it's embarrassing

ruth is the best dressed so far for me

Sienna Miller, Janelle Monae, Zoe Saldana and Brie Larson

vaKpO0f.jpg

WHJzHcu.jpg

tmRDvY1.jpg

rsdGfm8.jpg

wireimage.co.uk

Nicole Kidman in THAT McQueen gown! Wish she saved it for Oscars though.

Why does everyone's makeup look horrible? Jeez. It's like their makeup artists took cues from the Kylie Kenner school of makeup. I'm increasingly convinced Western makeup artists suck at the craft.

Why does everyone look so freaking dull ?!

Wethere they're wearing white, grey , white or even a hot scarlett dress like Larson everything looks so stale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarah Paulson, Issa Rae, Kerry Washington and Winona Ryder

0QzoZVx.jpg

V7AWIGm.jpg

pGTwRPy.jpg

R9XXnwX.jpg

wireimage.co.uk

what's brie wearing? it's a very safe choice, perhaps, but she looks great (and better to be boring than a tacky mess = gucci)

Zoe Saldana, Kerry Washington, Winona Ryder, Gal Gadot

getty

Emma Stone = way too pale.

Brie's dress looks like Rodarte to me?

Casey Affleck says the beard/ponytail is for a role and he feels embarrassed like he has "chicken pox on his wedding day." I was wondering why he had that awful beard, hope he's done filming by the Oscars!

Best so far: Natalie Portman, Ruth Negga, Kerry Washington, Millie Bobbie Brown, Lola Kirke, Emma Stone, Thandie Newton

Worst: Drew Barrymore, Nicole Kidman (she needs to stop with the McQueen), Jessica Biel, Felicity Jones, Carrie Underwood, Janelle Monae, Sophie Turner

Emma Stone is in Valentino but unfortunately the color is washing her out completely.

This is like the 2016 Met Ball Part 2: black, white, metallic, and incredibly boring.

Natalie may be in a bright color, but she looks like a blob of lemon Starburst.

The Queen has arrived.

Vcq6vAY.jpg

wireimage.co.uk

Emma washed out, Reese's dress is unflattering, and everyone else is boring. Isabelle Huppert wins!

I have to say, I am surprised by how underwhelming the Globes are tonight. Usually, I think it's best award show in terms of fashion because it tends to be a reflection of the fun nature of the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->