25 Magazine Spring 2010 : Constance, Abbey and Karlie by Marcin Tyszka

Not a bad effort but I don't see anything worth writing home about. A slew of well-known models and editorials that are mediocre at best.

BEFORE, why do you say the eds are mediocre? I'm really flexible in my thinking.... I'd love to understand why would say such a thing.. I think incorporating artwork in photographs is one of the best ways to turn simple b&w photos into something more, and in this case they are really well made, not just some bad splatters of paint here and there, they have a nice composition and.. I am talking only about the DEFRAGMENTATION OF BEAUTY ed here...
anyway, please answer , I'd love to get why others aren't into art as much as I am

the pictures in themselves are overall beautiful, although simple, but personnally i reckon those artworks aren't that "artistic". they look really messy and even off, and i'm under the impression without them the eds would look better and less amateurish in a way. that's actually the only thing i deplore about anja's and sasha's editing work. kasia's ed e.g. would be utterly perfect without those horribly cheap red writings all over the shots.

Seems like an impressive issue. Defragmentation of Beauty is fantastic, love the effects.
Kasia looks gorgeous, especially in the first shot of her edit. Thanks for the snaps Fiercification!

hmmm.. I guess people's views on art are very subjective, and one can go on and disagree on a subject.. that's alright, I for one think Dany robert's "art" is amateurish, but surely there are hundreds of girls who will worship him....
subjective

Another little preview...
w9b7mo.jpg

25magazine.com

Couture Sauvage
25 Magazine, Spring 2010
Photographer: Marcin Tyszka
Model: Sessilee Lopez
Stylist: Ekaterina Mukhina
Hair: Tanja Koch
Makeup: Rafael Pita
Production: Anna Bogacheva
Sources: facebook, 25magazine and Beauty Is Diverse in the Sessilee Lopez thread

link

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that Vlada??
I dont remember seeing her in the video
or Fiercification's shots of the ed

Kasia Struss by David Vasiljevic

Fashiongonerogue

Those illustrations are absolutely a-mazing :o Truly impressed by this first issue.

Is that Vlada??
I dont remember seeing her in the video
or Fiercification's shots of the ed

She's definitely not in the ed. I hope fashiongonerogue etc. upload the other editorials as I left the magazine at home (sorry:(p. I think the best stuff has definitely already been posted though.

The illustrations in Defragmentation of Beauty are stunning indeed! These are some wonderful fragments of beauty :wub:

I know , right ? I can't wait for the full HQ ED !!!
Stefanelle, I agree with you on the fragments of beauty part, I think the concept they've come up with is brilliant ! :smile:

I'd love to have this but I doubt it'll be available where I live.. :lol:

omg RoyalBlush, do you think you could scan it ? That editorial I mean :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->