25 Magazine

Elise1986

Reaction score
look, what i just found :flower:

Though he is known for being one of the world’s top male models, Sasha Knezevic is a true Renaissance man. From his days as a professional basketball player to his high-profile career as a model, Sasha has never shied away from new challenges. With his latest venture, the relaunch of 25 Magazine, Sasha enters the intrepid world of fashion publishing and as with everything else, he brings his determination, fearlessness and unique perspective to the table.

sasha.jpg

Described as “an international magazine with an Austrian soul”, 25 features some of the industry’s premier young talents; the upcoming Spring issue will feature heavy hitters like Juergen Teller, Lachlan Bailey and Victor Demarchelier as well as superstar models, Eniko Mihalik, Sasha Pivovarova, Maryna Linchuk and Abbey Lee Kershaw, just to name a few. With Sasha as editor in chief and supermodel Anja Rubik as fashion director, 25 already boasts the kind of star power most publications dream of, but at its heart is a fresh and youthful point of view. While the official relaunch of 25 doesn’t hit stands until February, a taste of what’s to come can be found in the latest issue, on the eve of its release MDC caught up with Sasha to find out more about this exciting project.

j0r9kz_2.jpg

http://models.com/oftheminute/?p=11651

that's really gonna be an interesting project cause they have the connections to the industry; that's a pretty impressive list of people collaborating, if you consider it's a new mag :wink:

I'm waiting for this! Anja's and Sasha's brainchild. Can this be specially delivered to Manila? I'm excited!! :wub: :heart:

Can't wait! :smile:

me too. unfortunately we don't know yet where it'll be published. i can't imagine they'll only sell it in Austria as it's a pretty small market.
i'm also curious whether it'll be in English or in German ^_^

^There is an English version in the back. Currently it's only available in Vienna, but you can purchase it on their website.

Balmain, Victor, Juergen and a bunch of overexposed models.. I'm intrigued. :meow:

OMG! That's so sweet :heart: Sasha the E-I-C and Anja the premiere model cover :heart: So excited to see more and I hope this goes down to Fullybooked

as the team of production has already excited me,, I am pretty sure that the content is going to please me further:woot:

I'm nof a fan of the layout... Nothing is new, so let's see what's going to happen.

it's really not expensive.

10 Euro/Year for four issues(Austria)
18 Euro/Year for four issues (abroad)

and that is great !!!! so if the magazine is good, or even half good, i'll get a subscription.

the mediakit is there :
http://25-online.at/seiteimages/presse/mediadaten.pdf
* i hadn't practice german since highschool, but i managed to read it ... it's easy (if you studied german for 6yrs in your teen) !

Thanks for featuring my blog stylekingdom.com! :smile:

According to their press relase "Mediadaten" the next issue will be published on 17th February 2010. Trough their `extraordinary´ background (seem they are referring to Anja as art director) they promise exclusive interviews.

They offer quaterly issues in German and think about a special issue in English.

@ BerlinRocks
25 raised their subscription prices: Annual fee in Austria € 15, abroad € 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"