3.1 Phillip Lim for Target

This might be my favorite Target collaboration since Rodarte! Really chic and timeless stuff; it's comforting to know that there are designers out there who realize that for some of us, fast fashion needs to be basic and chic, too. Not everyone can afford to get their "staples" from Saks or Barneys!

I'm holding off on making a wish list for the apparel until I find out what's polyester and what isn't. That really helped with the Prabal Gurung collection. Keeps me from wanting too much.

I'm holding off on making a wish list for the apparel until I find out what's polyester and what isn't. That really helped with the Prabal Gurung collection. Keeps me from wanting too much.

the floral shirtdress is a woven cotton material. is that the one you wanted?

the gurung collection was a disaster for me. the colors were so garish. i really like that the colors for the lim items are more understated. :blush:

the floral shirtdress is a woven cotton material. is that the one you wanted?

the gurung collection was a disaster for me. the colors were so garish. i really like that the colors for the lim items are more understated. :blush:

I wasn't looking at the shirtdress in particular, but I'll definitely give it a once-over if it's in my store.

ohhhh I hope this comes to my Target! Where I live no one makes a fuss over these collections, giving me first pick. ^_^ But the bad thing is, sometimes if your Target isn't in a popular area, a limited amount of pieces from the collection shows up so I hope its the good ones! :P

That's what sucks about these collaborations - it seems only the major metropolitan stores get the full collection. I went to all 5 of the Targets near me with the Missoni collection, looking for that damn men's cardigan, and none of them even carried the men's stuff.

Are all the products made in China ? I mean it'd make sense because most of 3.1 Phillip products are made in china or is it just a Target thing? Does anyone know?

Seriously, I haven't been obsessed with a target collaboration in quite some time. The bags and the mens sneakers in white are definitely at the top of my shopping list. However, I know it's going to be chaotic when it comes to the bags.

This collection looks really promising! It's been a while since I've been excited for a Target collab. But I think I will try to temper my excitement until I've seen and felt the items in person

I'm already annoyed that ebay sellers are probably going to clean out all the bags. I hope Target has a 1 item limit and bolsters their website to handle traffic without crashing.

i know it's a curse...but i'm so glad for all of those people on ebay, because i'm from england i can't buy it otherwise :lol:

Is there any way to know which stores will carry this?

the microsite will be up in about a week on target.com and all the stores carrying the line will be listed. they also have a "find it in store" option for each item.

There's some pieces from this I'd really like... with Missoni I joined one of those re-shipper sites, MY US I think it was called, and had the stuff shipped to them and they then forward it onto you for a fee. It didn't work out too much more I don't think. I can't decide if I want anything enough to do that. Ah, decisions.

a lot of people that buy products from me on ebay use those reshipper websites.

might be a good option if prices for comodities are skyhigh in your country.

It worked out being a little pricey for Missoni, but then I bought homeware which was heavy... these pieces shouldn't weigh much. It's tough, part of me wants to wait and see the Isabel Marant collection and see what's worth my money!

the microsite will be up in about a week on target.com and all the stores carrying the line will be listed. they also have a "find it in store" option for each item.

Thanks! I wasn't looking forward to running all over the city on a Sunday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saucednoods
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->