57th Cannes Film Festival

:heart: Tilda an dsofia look great

I so agree lena Quentin is uber uber hyped, although i did enjoy kill bill

Originally posted by Spacemiu@May 13th, 2004 - 8:02 pm
I so agree lena Quentin is uber uber hyped, although i did enjoy kill bill
I know and agree he is uber-hyped. I mean guesting at American Idol, TRL, magazine covers, interviews et all, which gets me annoyed sometimes at him (not his films). For me he acts a little bit like someone hyped, but he is not. :flower: But I still love him. :heart:

Originally posted by moussemaker@May 13th, 2004 - 3:12 am
Is there really something going on between Tarantino and Sofia?
Indeed there is. They're dating. Or so I've heard from multiple sources.

Quentin rocks my world.

Originally posted by ignitioned32@May 13th, 2004 - 6:24 am
Hyped to the core? I don't think so. I mean what do you expect after you created a film like Pulp Fiction, which stands, and is widely considered, as the best film of 90's. Ofcourse hype will build around you and your next project. I also don't give a f*ck if he is ugly, hating a person because of that is just plain mean. Too bad we're not all perfect right. :rolleyes: And untalented? Tell me that when you see al his films, okay?
Word.

Sofia looks lovely as usual. she can do no wrong in my book.

I can see why they chose Kathleen to play Chandler's father in friends. :lol:

Gael Garcia Bernal.... *deep sigh*
with any luck, he'll have an Oscar by this time next year.

Originally posted by SCBlondie+May 13th, 2004 - 9:12 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SCBlondie @ May 13th, 2004 - 9:12 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gudmun@May 13th, 2004 - 6:40 am
Saffron Burrows
Is she alive? [/b][/quote]
What has she done to her face?! :angry:
She used to be so incredibly gorgeous...
:ninja:

Originally posted by ladollyvita@May 13th, 2004 - 9:20 pm
Gael Garcia Bernal.... *deep sigh*
with any luck, he'll have an Oscar by this time next year.
There is a huge chance he can win an Oscar, or at least be nominated, for portraying Che Guevara in The Motorcycle Diaries. To quote Newsweek:
For the doe-eyed Gael Garcia Bernal ("Amores Perros," "Y Tu Mama Tambien"), playing the vibrant young Guevara could prove to be the breakout role he's been waiting for. The 25-year-old actor possesses the perfect blend of vulnerability and swagger to evoke the boy on a bike, stuck somewhere between youthful innocence and the beret and bandoleer that will turn him into an enduring revolutionary hero.

Is laetitia's dress by Narciso Rodriguez? or am I simply hallucinating? . . . It reminds me of a similar but knee length dress SJP wore a while ago.

tFS experts..... please verify

50833270.jpg

i love brad and jennifer....what a couple!
and i just dont see the appeal with sophia.... sorry.....

Originally posted by mikeijames+May 13th, 2004 - 10:48 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mikeijames @ May 13th, 2004 - 10:48 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ignitioned32@May 13th, 2004 - 6:29 am
lthumb.sge.ppi29.120504171608.photo00.default-272x374.jpg
[/b][/quote]
:shock: :blush:

jkhrelhkjhkdghhasdjfhdhsjhkjhfds! *dies*

Originally posted by MulletProof+May 14th, 2004 - 4:58 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MulletProof @ May 14th, 2004 - 4:58 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by mikeijames@May 13th, 2004 - 10:48 am
<!--QuoteBegin-ignitioned32
@May 13th, 2004 - 6:29 am
lthumb.sge.ppi29.120504171608.photo00.default-272x374.jpg

:shock: :blush:

jkhrelhkjhkdghhasdjfhdhsjhkjhfds! *dies* [/b][/quote]
Is that the guy Natalie Portman has been dating???? :woot: :wub:
Lucky lucky lucky girl! :ninja:

Originally posted by Golden_butterfly@May 15th, 2004 - 1:36 am
Can someone please post more pics of jennifer aniston? :flower:
I can look them up for you, but you might be better off simply doing it yourself. I'm sure the majority of her fan sites will have the pictures. If not, just try corbis.com...

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+May 15th, 2004 - 1:42 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ May 15th, 2004 - 1:42 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Golden_butterfly@May 15th, 2004 - 1:36 am
Can someone please post more pics of jennifer aniston? :flower:
I can look them up for you, but you might be better off simply doing it yourself. I'm sure the majority of her fan sites will have the pictures. If not, just try corbis.com... [/b][/quote]
Thanks! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"