7 For All Mankind S/S 2012 : Lily Donaldson by James Franco

SugarMe

Reaction score

James Franco’s directorial debut as an ad man will break on YouTube on Feb. 15, when Seven For All Mankind launches its dedicated channel for its spring campaign. Video vignettes lensed by Franco will go up weekly through the spring, with each about two to three minutes in length and culled from hours of footage shot by the actor-director-artist-Yale Ph.D. student. In total, 10 episodes will go up at Youtube.com/7forallmankindjeans.

Model Lily Donaldson is the centerpiece of the film and campaign, with key supporting roles played by Henry Hopper (son of the late actor Dennis Hopper) and actress Nathalie Love (daughter of Teen Vogue’s West Coast editor, Lisa Love).

A slew of creative types and hyphenates round out the cast, including model-actress Amber Anderson; models Natalia Bonifacci, Charlotte Free and Will Love; actors Elyse Poppers, Tamzin Brown, Nina Ljeti, Val Lauren and Jessica Mau; artist-musician Nana Agyapong; artist Adarsha Benjamin; artist-writer Marc Edouard-Leon; producer John Morrow; producer-actor Vince Jolivette, and actor-model Alex Nifong.
more info about the print/video campaigns at wwd

This might end up a hipster nightmare but the print campaigns looks good to me so far. And I definitely like this better than their previous campaigns, which I always thought were a bit bland.

seems like a loot of people to be involved in a jeans campaign...
all about the hype, no?

This might end up a hipster nightmare but the print campaigns looks good to me so far. And I definitely like this better than their previous campaigns, which I always thought were a bit bland.

unfortunately it is a hipster nightmare just by the fact that James Franco is shooting it, the cast doesnt help matters I wish it was only Lily. It just feels too LA
The print campaign is gd tho

Last edited by a moderator:
holy crap! lily looks so stunning in all her shots, that last one of her and james is super hot.

vC2SP.jpg

UcZK5.jpg

fashion.telegraph.co.uk

that's better than i expected, i have to admit

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rodopolfo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"