71st Annual Cannes Film Festival 2018

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
We are extremely late to the party regarding the Cannes Film Festival this year! :king:

Who's been your favorite on the red carpet over the past week or so? Kristen Stewart has been looking sensational in Chanel. Esla Hosk channeling her inner Grace Kelly/Marilyn Monroe wearing Alberta Ferretti was a moment! And even Kendall Jenner pulled it out the bag in the white sheer dress too.

YESSSSSSSSS YES YES. Finally.

I loved Isabelle Huppert.. Elsa Hosk's yellow dress was lovely, but Bella's look in Dior has been the winner so far for me, she looked amazing. I was also seeing the protest actresses did a couple days ago :heart:.. and looking forward to see Climax even though I know I will regret it immediately.

I was living for Cate in that black gown...so much glamour and grace contained in a single star.

Cate B looked amazing so far. Loved her Loewe jumpsuit, Mary K and Iris van Herpen dress.

The models always look extremely cheap and trashy though. I don't understand why Cannes always has such a "Zuhair Murad" factor.

Cate Blanchett is looking amazing in everything.

The models always look extremely cheap and trashy though. I don't understand why Cannes always has such a "Zuhair Murad" factor.

Speaking of, I was surprised Alessandra Ambrosio chose a rather conservative Zuhair Murad dress. She normally selects the exact opposite, sheer and full of bling yet has never looked better. Izabel Goulart, however, looked naff and far too predictable in another Zuhair Murad creation!

Not really impressed so far by any looks... hope we get a true red carpet moment in the few days that are left!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->