82nd Academy Awards

I can't wait to see my fav stars, i don't know who was there, but still hope for great show
Also cross fingers to see after party event with my celebs

the E! Live from the Red Carpet starts in about an hour!!! 6 ET& 3PT & 12 CET & 11 GMT

I think this must be the...5th? 6th? 7th? year that I watch the Oscars with tfs.

My red carpet favorites are hellen Mirren, Marion Contillard, penelope cruz, and Reese Witherspoon. I cant wait to see them all :smile: :smile:

I am going to assume there will be a lot of McQueen on the carpet, which is only right in my opinion.

Was anyone just watching E!? They showed some gorgeous couture gowns from a designer but I didn't catch the designers name...anyone know?

I was expecting to see Lisa Rinna arrive first to the red carpet like every other award show but first pics from the red carpet are of Kathy Ireland.
i5t9mp.jpg
1zcfw8w.jpg

Edit: Lauren Sanchez and Samantha Harris
21oc2mv.jpg
148g4z8.jpg

gettyimages

Last edited by a moderator:
^Great,
the first pictures!!!

Thanks Emilee:flower:

Kathy is looking fine.

I have to watch the red carpet on mute. I can't deal with the stupid questions of the announcers-- "Are you excited to be nominated?" Also there's the awkwardness when they ask personal questions "So is it true you're dating so and so? Where is he?" And you can see the celebrities are annoyed.

I have to watch the red carpet on mute. I can't deal with the stupid questions of the announcers-- "Are you excited to be nominated?" Also there's the awkwardness when they ask personal questions "So is it true you're dating so and so? Where is he?" And you can see the celebrities are annoyed.

exactly, they ruin the whole event imho

I'm so excited, my first year in this thread. Can't wait to see what Zoe Saldana wears :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"