82nd Academy Awards

-and the award for most bizarre random couple of the night goes to: Eli Roth and peaches Geldof.:lol: Seriuosly when on earth did this happen???

-I would love to know hoe J-Lo managed to SIT in that dress!

-Love Zoe in the Givenchy. But of course stupid best dressed lists all put her as worst dressed. :doh:

PS: The Cameon/Bigelow feud is complete bullsh*t.

Kathryn and James like and respect each others. They have remained friends after their divorce and talk regularly.
James encouraged her to direct the Hurt Locker when she was hesitating between that and another project and he gave her free use of his own editing room.
He also stated he was rooting for her to take best director (but he hoped Avatar might win best picture), was classy towards her throughout the award season and cheered her when she won.

Thank you for posting that.
I don't know why people want them to hate each other. Or the spin that it is Cameron that hate Bigelow.

I don't know why people want them to hate each other. Or the spin that it is Cameron that hate Bigelow.
Pettiness and high-school mentality.
Says more about them than about Cameron.

Edit: look how much they hate each other

15gasf7.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Steven Cojocaru(sp?) of Entertainment tonight just picked his best & worst dressed:

best dressed: Amanda Seyfried
worst dressed: Zoe Saldana, Vera Farmiga, and Charlize Theron

I posted the pic cause I thought it was a fun candid moment hense my :P smilie. Seriously I know they don't hate each other. In all the things I've read during awards season he has said nothing but postive things about her. So just to be clear I'm not trying to spin anything.

And PS QT has also said nothing but postive things about Kathryn. I'm sure he's more than fine about losing to her.

i don't know why everyone keeps saying Quentin was overlooked again, like he's never won before. He has 2 Oscars for Pulp Fiction.

And Meryl, most nominated as well as longest losing streak. I was really hoping she'd end that last night, but oh well, she'll probably get nominated next year and the year after that until she stops acting.

somebody please give Meryl an award just to end her misery! even Sandra Bullock won over her, that really says something you know :lol:

I posted the pic cause I thought it was a fun candid moment hense my :P smilie. Seriously I know they don't hate each other. In all the things I've read during awards season he has said nothing but postive things about her. So just to be clear I'm not trying to spin anything.

And PS QT has also said nothing but postive things about Kathryn. I'm sure he's more than fine about losing to her.

My post was in reply to yours personally.

-Love Zoe in the Givenchy. But of course stupid best dressed lists all put her as worst dressed. :doh:

totally agree. after i watched rachel zoe project and saw how rachel asked karl lagerfeld to change that pink chanel dress for cameron diaz, i understood why these things happen.. it's a shame because i thought she was stunning but i knew no one would like it.

Anybody watching E! Fashion Police right now? They're good for lolz. Though they're pissing me off with some of their like/hate commentary. They really have no clue.

And I join the disappointment that everyone seems to be hating Zoe Saldana's purple Givenchy. WHAT?

Anybody watching E! Fashion Police right now? They're good for lolz. Though they're pissing me off with some of their like/hate commentary. They really have no clue.

And I join the disappointment that everyone seems to be hating Zoe Saldana's purple Givenchy. WHAT?

I am and they are clueless as usual. :rolleyes:

Did anyone watch the E! Online Fashion police? If not, they chose...

Worst Dressed Male: Jeff Bridges
Best Dressed Male: Ryan Reynolds (Tom Ford was nominated and designed Ryan's suit)
Worst Dressed Female: Charlize Theron
Best Dressed Female: Sandra Bullock, runner up Jennifer Lopez

... the whole show solidified that they have no taste in fashion for me, basically. :innocent: Their worst dressed was indeed the worst, but they also had SJP and Zoe Saldana nominated in that category! They wouldn't know couture if it waltz in and slapped them with it's train. :rolleyes:

okay guys regardless of good or bad, what is the dress that first comes to your mind when thinking about the 2010 Oscars?
Mine is definitely Zoe Saldana's Givenchy!

Who designed Katherine Biggelow's dress?

redcarpet-fashionawards.com

She wore a Yves Saint Laurent Edition Soir gown by Stefano Pilati.

Attachments

• 2010-Oscars-Kathryn-Bigelow-In-YSL.jpg
    2010-Oscars-Kathryn-Bigelow-In-YSL.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 5
The best moment goes to firecrotch Kanye West. She and the director had a long running feud.

This quote makes me laugh: "...his mother took her cane and blocked me. So I couldn't get up there very fast."

it's true - that was so crazy - I didn't know what was happening and didn't understand one word this woman was saying in her 'acceptance speech'

here's a link where both sides try to explain what happened:

http://www.salon.com/entertainment/...t/movies/2010/03/07/music_by_prudence_burkett

from the interview:

"People are already saying you "pulled a Kanye."
What happened?

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"