87th Annual Academy Awards 2015

Yes, but the same thing happens in those interviews. The men get asked about how they approached the role, the women get asked about what diet they followed to fit into the costume or whether they were able to wear underwear with it. See Robert Downey Jr. and Scarlett Johansson's Iron Man 2 promo.

I second that.

My Best Dressed:

Zoe Saldana...she looked amazing. The color of the was gorgeous with her skin tone. Her hair and makeup were spot on.

Lupita Nyungo...Perfect. I loved the pearls. She was radiant.

Felicity Jones....the color and structure of the dress were stunning. I loved the way the waist/hip part of the dress was structured and it didn't overwhelm her at all.

Julianne Moore...Everything was awesome (haha), definitely an Oscar winning look.

Dakota Johnson...the ponytail and dress were great! She finally looked youthful. She's only 24, but she often looks and dresses way older.

Eddie Redmayne...He always looks perfect, but the navy blue and black with the perfect tailoring made him easily the best dressed man to me. Im SO happy he won!!

Viola Davis...Wow!! Loved the color of the dress and her hair and makeup were spot on.

Scarlett Johansson...She needs to wear green more. I think its her color. I loved the necklace (I think it was a necklace)...it made the look so edgy. Im also loving her hair right now.

Common...Dayum!! This man knows how to wear a suit/tux. Such a perfect male specimen.

Jessica Chastain...loved the navy blue and the necklace. Simple yet elegant.

Patricia Archette...I loved her dress, hair, and makeup. I just loved it.

Emma Stone...the pale green was excellent with her pale skin and red hair. The back of the dress definitely made up for the seemingly matronly front.

Lady Gaga...both looks were jaw dropping in a good way. I loved how flowy both dresses were. Perfect for the Oscars. I love how neither dress overpowered her even though she's tiny.

Anna Kendrick...The performance dress and the presenting dress were amazing.

Jennifer Hudson...Gorgeous. I want my hair like hers!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Best:

-Rosamund Pike
-Lupita Nyong'o
-Sienna Miller
-Emma Stone
-Anna Kendrick
-Margot Robbie

Honorable Mention: Jennifer Aniston (didn't love the hair), Scarlett Johansson (didn't love the necklace) and Zoe Saldana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saucednoods
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->